"Tag Teaming?"

I’ve been on all sides. 1) I agree with one of the previous posters, since this has been done by my family when younger kids have come, but it doesn’t take any longer for you to get your turn. We are usually a 1 or 2 person exchange. My family prefers to take solo pictures of the kids only. 2) getting in line and waiting our turn. Proud GMA moment. Many, many years ago years (my grandson was 5 and he’s now 18) we were in line for someone at Camp Minnie- Mickey. My grandson and I had had conversations before about Make A Wish kids. We were next in line. A Make A Wish child came in from the side in front of us.i looked at GS and told him that was a MAW child. Even the 5 year old understood this. I know the man behind me heard me. But the man started complaining, very loudly. After a few minutes of listening to this and at one point he asked why she was so special. My 5 year old GS turned around and said “because she’s dying”. He embarrassed this man and he skunk away. I then had to have another conversation about MAW with my GS. So I don’t judge. While MAW are usually easy to spot you don’t know what hidden disabilities someone may have. Of course we have children with autism and with Downs in my family so I am probably more understanding than most people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter