• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tag fairy WANTED!

mcdowelj

Lily's Aunt
:wishgoal is to get a TAG FAIRY! It is my goal and I want one SO BAD! Thank you Tag Fairys and Dis friends. It would be so cool to get a tag!

The tag fairy doesn't really visit if people ask, that's sorta the whole fun about it. S/he just appears at random times and checks out what everyone's been talking about :goodvibes

Just keep chatting without thinking too much about what you're saying and I'm sure s/he'll be in touch! :thumbsup2

Not to sound STUPID but what is a tag and how do you get them ????Thank you
:confused3

what the heck is the tag fairy?:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:surfweb::surfweb:

The Tag Fairy :wizard: is someone who reads various threads and takes part of your post and puts it under your username in color ~~ you can see them on various user's avatar .
It's not too common though ~~ I have been on DIS for years and still don't have one ~ but then again I'm not the most witty person, lol.
Good luck to the OP who wants one so bad :thumbsup2

The Tag Fairy :wizard: is someone who reads various threads and takes part of your post and puts it under your username in color ~~ you can see them on various user's avatar .
It's not too common though ~~ I have been on DIS for years and still don't have one ~ but then again I'm not the most witty person, lol.
Good luck to the OP who wants one so bad :thumbsup2

so how do you "tag" someone in color? I tried it and could only get it in black text

Theres only one or a few mystery people who can do the tagging.

If you look to the area under my screen name (for those who have no idea what a tag fairy is!!), you will see statements such as...'I know I'm getting old....' and 'prisoner of TSM'. Someone (the Tag Fairy) saw some comments I made and gave me the one about age and then someone told someone else about an experience I had and next thing you know, I have another tag.
The tags are very random, and the tag fairy (from what I understand) hates being asked for a tag.

If you look to the area under my screen name (for those who have no idea what a tag fairy is!!), you will see statements such as...'I know I'm getting old....' and 'prisoner of TSM'. Someone (the Tag Fairy) saw some comments I made and gave me the one about age and then someone told someone else about an experience I had and next thing you know, I have another tag.
The tags are very random, and the tag fairy (from what I understand) hates being asked for a tag.

OK Thanks you. I didnt know that I thought that if you seen something someone said you could put it on your own. lol. I didnt know there was someone out there who is a 'tag fairy' thanks for clearing that up for me!!:goodvibes another question (sorry) how does one become a tag fairy? this sound like fun...

I've heard that offering the tag fairy chocolate works, too.

The Tag Fairy rarely responds to begging. She's like a good parent in that way. Behave yourself and "We'll see," beg or whine and you get nothing. :)

She hangs out on some boards more than others and doesn't spend much time here on TPAS. But she visits here sometimes.

TF puts colored words under your name. They're usually stupid things you said about yourself. If you posted this long story in which you saved the planet and rescued a virgin from a fate worse than death, but at one point said, "I'm a bobo when it comes to aeronautical engineering" - you would find the words, "I'm a bobo" under your name. Say one dumb thing about yourself one time and that's the day she'll be flying around the boards.

On occasion, she'll give one person another person's tag, but those are few and far between. She's also been known to put things in people's signatures - personal responses, fairy dust, Chachis - whatever she feels like. She's the TF and does things as the spirit moves her.

TF is NOT fat and likes rock music. She loves chocolate, but don't try to bribe her. I think the TF might be getting old (or at least thinks she is getting old), but am not sure.

If she gets pissed off, she puts you on the naughty mat. So, don't piss her off.

Since this isn't really about trip planning, I'm going to move it over to the theme parks community board.

The tag fairy doesn't really visit if people ask, that's sorta the whole fun about it. S/he just appears at random times and checks out what everyone's been talking about :goodvibes

Just keep chatting without thinking too much about what you're saying and I'm sure s/he'll be in touch! :thumbsup2

I asked and got tagged that day. I started four Tag Fairy Threads. Here's what I learned:

1. It doesn't matter how many posts you have

2. You have to beg. And beg well.

3. Don't fiddle with your avatar sayings

4.Start multiple Tag Fairy threads in one day

5. Go to the Community Board

Good luck, and hope you get tagged. Check out my thread called Tag Fairy on the second page of the Theme Parks Board to learn some more. It has over 110 responses that I'm sure can help you on your quest. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Not to sound STUPID but what is a tag and how do you get them ????Thank you
:confused3

A tag is a colorful quote that is added to your avatar by the Tag Fairy. The Tag Fairy is someone who has access into anyone's account. Sometimes tags are SUPER embarrassing. Also, really funny. I saw a tag that said "I ws 5' 4'' because of my big hair." I love it!!!

I just posted what I learned about how to get tags. Also, check out my post on the second page of the Theme Parks board to get more ideas from over 110 responders that have asked questions just like yours. I've started to sound like a commercial... OK, time to go. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter