• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tables in Wonderland Extension -- Any Word?

grubens

Mouseketeer
I have not seen anything posted about possible extension of Tables in Wonderland membership due to park closure. Has anyone else? Seems like it should follow AP extension rules, although I doubt they would offer a refund. Has anyone seen or heard anything?

From: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/tables-in-wonderland/

An Important Update
The safety and well-being of our Guests and employees remains The Walt Disney Company’s top priority. As a result of this unprecedented pandemic and in line with direction provided by health experts and government officials, Walt Disney World Resort will remain closed until further notice.

All active Tables in Wonderland Memberships will be extended for the number of days the parks are closed.

Please note that the Tables in Wonderland office will be closed until further notice. If you need assistance during this time, please leave a message at (407) 566-5858 and we will return your call as soon as possible.

Thanks for posting the official commentary. I remembered seeing that it would be extended the same as APs, but couldn't find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter