* Tables in Wonderland - Do They Still Offer Special Events? Worth It?

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
I live in Seattle, so usually visit Disney World only twice a year (but sometimes 3-4) - we usually have an annual pass, but even that is less certain since prices have been increasing so much. We pretty much always purchased the TiW card, finding it worked better for us than the Dining Plan, since we ate what we wanted and were able to discount alcohol.

One of the things I loved about the TiW card were the special events they offered. We have been lucky enough to attend several that just happened to be offered when we were there. We did a spectacular dinner at Golden Oaks, a baseball game with a great packed lunch, and a couple of other dinners.

I am finding, however, that there are fewer and fewer special events offered. Is this just my perception, based on when we visit, or have they, in fact, severely limited the number of special events?

I guess what I am ultimately trying to figure out is if the card is worth the discounts anymore...

Thanks for any input!!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/tables-in-wonderland/
There is a listing under Culinary Adventures with Chefs.
Under Exclusive Chef's Table Event there is a listing with upcoming dates at the Contemporary.
Both events are pricey. :D

I do recall events other places in the past, but I haven't heard of any lately.
It might be worth a call or email to see if they plan on adding additional dates or other events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter