Table Service Suggestions!

officerjudyhopps

Mouseketeer
Hi! Over the holidays I received a good amount in Disney gift cards and wanted to treat my family to dinner one night. Where would you suggest for 4 adults and 1 child (3.5yrs).

Please no seafood focused restaurants. Thanks!

:)

Darn, I would have said Cape May seafood cafe. That was good!

What does your family like to eat?

Ohana...great for large parties and good food.
Jiko (is a signature)....really good food and quiet calm atmosphere. CALI grill and Artist Point are 2 other noteworthy signatures.ive heard Boathouse and Tiffins are as well but we haven't been yet.

Last edited:
It really depends what you like, there are many good options.
We love California Grill, Boma, Jiko, (Sanaa is supposed to be good as well), Chef de France, Artists Point, Jungle Cruise Skipper Cantina, Tiffins, Brown Derby, Tutto Italia, Via Napoli (if you want pizza).

La Trattoria over at the Boardwalk is yummy and the Captains Grill over at Yacht Club closed down and they have a new place called Ale and Compass that may be worth trying. And at DS, Raglan Road is a good place for a fun dinner.

I'm character meal/ theme meal obsessed. I would do Be Our Guest or Cinderella's Royal Table.

We have always liked Boma quite a bit too.

Ohana's but get an ADR as close to the MK fireworks as you can. Watching the show while eating there is true magic.

In no particular order:

O'Hana
Whispering Canyon
Hoop De Do

at Disney Springs try

Raglan Road
House of Blues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter