• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table in Wonderland Questions

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Our TIW card expired but the 20% Passholder discount was in effect, so we did not get a new one. However, for our next trip I was thinking we would buy one. Were there black out days other than these

The Tables in Wonderland discount is not available at any restaurant on holidays including New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

For certain restaurants like Le Cellier? I seem to remember that, but I do not see that on the current page.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/tables-in-wonderland/

Thank you.
Bobbi:)

Yeah, as @HopperFan noted above you now have to dig a bit deeper to find the restrictions. However, they really haven't changed much in the past year or two.

A few years ago they had other blackout dates for certain restaurants including but they got rid of those.

Does Tables in Wonderland work at any QS in the parks??? I only see TS locations on the list.

Does Tables in Wonderland work at any QS in the parks??? I only see TS locations on the list.

Flame Tree BBQ, Pizzafari, and Restaurantasaurus at AK are the only "in park" QS that accept TiW, as far as I know. Really, the only other QS places that take it are at Disney Springs. I don't think any of the resort QS places accept it, either.

Last edited:

There are a few QS in Animal Kingdom and some resorts it works for but its mainly for TS.

Flame Tree BBQ, Pizzafari, and Restaurantasaurus at AK are the only "in park" QS that accept TiW, as far as I know. Really, the only other QS places that take it are at Disney Springs. I don't think any of the resort QS places accept it, either.

If the resort does not offer TS, then the food court takes the TiW.

All value's food courts.
Only POFQ food court for moderates.
BUT lots of lounges, at all levels, that also serve food so they can be quite the deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter