• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table in Wonderland Discount - Discount on Show Packages?

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I am trying to find something in writing whether my TIW card gives me discounts for meal packages associated with a special event show.

For example, Eat to the Beat Concert, Candlelight Processional, etc.

TIA

There's some verbiage on the TIW page: TIW Page
  • Tables in Wonderland is not valid toward dessert parties, special dining packages and special dining experiences.
  • Tables in Wonderland is not valid toward festival dining options including, but not limited to, festival marketplaces and special dining packages.

Just a few of the resort-based shows like the Luau and Hoop-de-doo Review; and in those cases only one show time is typically available at a discount.

Thanks for the answers. It is about time for me to purchase a new one again. If I buy one in Oct 2019, does it still expire 11/30/20?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter