T-shirt making for dummies!UPDATE PICS in #77

Just packed up all the clothes in the suitcase-and boy all those shirts make it heavy:rotfl:Good thing it's on wheels!

I know isn't this fun? I see more and more I want to make every day. Sad thing is, I do make them. I loved the clean shirt later comment. That is now my excuse. We need clean shirts for evening. Thanks!!!
The designers here amaze me every day. They are so creative!!!
I loved your shirts. Have a great trip.:)

Thank you for the directions.
I am going to take a shot at this.

No special program or printer needed correct?
Just iron on transfer stuff.

How do you know how large the design will be?

Thanks for posting this. I have not made any yet and I hope they turn out ok.

for design size question-when you hit print preview you can see your design on the page.The page shows it on a 8X11 piece so you have an idea of size.I did not resize any images.When you hit print,I had a box pop up asking the usual questions about how many pages and stuff.Somewhere on your print set up page should be an options tab for fitting to page,mirror image and others.Again you need to see it in print preview.I would not worry-they will fit perfectly.Print one out on paper first and then you can see it and hold it onto the shirt for placing.Good luck!

Thanks so much!! I'm still trying to figure out how you edit the design with the name you need?? Any help is appreciated!!

hi! you don't edit the design-the 'artist/designers' do.You look around here and find designs you love and then write to the designers that made it and ask for it with your name.Like-say I looked through Kellybell(which I did and LOVE) and I find a minnie mouse design I want.I write her in her thread and mention the post I saw the picture in OR the image name from her photobucket account.I then ask if she would make it with my name.Easy as that:thumbsup2

hi! you don't edit the design-the 'artist/designers' do.You look around here and find designs you love and then write to the designers that made it and ask for it with your name.Like-say I looked through Kellybell(which I did and LOVE) and I find a minnie mouse design I want.I write her in her thread and mention the post I saw the picture in OR the image name from her photobucket account.I then ask if she would make it with my name.Easy as that:thumbsup2

Thanks for letting me know! I was so confused and just couldn't figure it out. I will do that this week. I know kind of what I am looking for now I just need to find it:)

Thanks for the thread... Newbie here. I've been a little intimidated by the process, but your step by step instructions should carry me. Now to just pick some designs.

Allright, peeps, I need some help...

Everything for my light transfer printing went well until...

When I was finished, I had difficulty removing the paper backing (not to mention that it was starting smell burned!) I still have paper stuck to my shirt, and additionally, after washing it 2 more times, the disign is cracking... How long will these shirts last and what the heck am I doing wrong? :confused3

Maybe I missed it in the thread somewhere, but don't forget to mirror image to image if you have writing on it. My printer settings about drove me nuts trying to find that feature! :rotfl:

Thank you so so much for sharing how do this. I love the idea of making shirts for my son (lightening mcqueen addict) but had no idea even where to start. Thank you again for the detailed instructions!

I am back making more shirts for a friend's 1st trip and wanted to bump up my old post for anyone just starting out!Have fun creating with the genius designers here!

the hubby got many comments on this design!!It reads -Prince Charming...maybe.Daddy to 2 princesses...definitely!

DSCF4397.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter