T-Rex - I know who wants to go!

We love RFC. I'm very disappointed it's not on the dining plan. The first time we ate at RFC, so anytime we eat at one other then WDW, we are reminded of WDW. We love it. My kids have eaten at the T-Rex in KC and they love it. My parents think it's fun, too.

My 9 year old son!

My 36 year old husband!

They both want crap food, they don't care. Joe wants to sit in the room filled with some kind of giant octopus (he saw the concept drawings and went bonkers) and Miles wants to eat every meal here because there are dinosaurs.

What can I say? I get free gift cards from MyPoints from my online shopping for Rainforest Cafe, maybe they'll be good at T-Rex, too.

Keep slamming it, though, maybe it will make it less crowded.

DH may have tentacle envy. Women would think wow if I had 8 more long arms how much work I could do at once. Men think execellent I can use 8 remote controls at once!:thumbsup2

I dont have nieces or nephews but I used to teach kindergarten.

I will do my best to use my "kids eyes" but I'm not promising anything.

If you think you (or yours) are gonna love it....go love it. Who cares what I (or anyone else) thinks?

If you think you are going to hate it.... go anyway and make sure.

Y'all realize we are talking about someplace that just broke ground right?

I'm going to visit this place (WHEN IT OPENS) and I'll tell you what I think....good or bad. I always do.

Kevin

I dont have nieces or nephews but I used to teach kindergarten.

I will do my best to use my "kids eyes" but I'm not promising anything.

If you think you (or yours) are gonna love it....go love it. Who cares what I (or anyone else) thinks?

If you think you are going to hate it.... go anyway and make sure.

Y'all realize we are talking about someplace that just broke ground right?

I'm going to visit this place (WHEN IT OPENS) and I'll tell you what I think....good or bad. I always do.

Kevin

I think it's really cool that you used to teach kindergarten.

I tihnk we'll love it, and I'm sure we'll try it.

It just broke ground and all of you already hate it.

If you need children to take with you, I'll loan you mine.

And, I think again it's really cool that you used to teach kindergarten.

Heck, I'm 23 and think it sounds like fun! Then again, beyond the slow service, I've been happy with my RFC experiences.

I thought it sounded fun too, until I went to the one in KC in September. It was dirty and very well worn. Of course I went on a Saturday afternoon. My girls (11 & 8) thought it was fun but were disappointed about where they sat us. It's divided into different areas and we were seated in the underwater/cave kind of area (it's really hard to explain). They have a meteor explosion every 20 minutes or so and I didn't see very many dinosaurs. Didn't really seem too scary. My girls were scared at RFC back when they were little. I will not return to that one or go to the one that is opened at DTD. The food was just ordinary. Nothing outstanding/Nothing bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter