T-Rex cafe at Disney Springs

Df0666319

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Build a Dino (Build a Bear) at the Trex cafe allows you to use build a bear gift cards? Reading conflicting reports

I would suggest you call T-Rex direct. Build a Dino is by Build a bear but does not seem to owned by Build a Bear as it does not seem to be not on the Build a Bear website. They will however accept Disney gift cards.

Thank you. I've been trying to call a few times a day for the past week and no one ever answers the phone. So it says on some places online they accept BAB gift cards and then some older reviews say they don't. Guess I'll keep trying to call until our vacation rolls around.

It's been a few years since my son built a Dinosaur there, but we did use build a bear gift cards. The last time we used them was early 2019 I believe.

I was able to reach someone calling direct last week and the gentleman I spoke with advised that yes we could use build a bear gift cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter