T-Rex Bar

bigmac5

DIS Veteran
There will be just the 2 of us and I was wondering how difficult it is to get a couple chairs at the bar in T-Rex. We will be going mid January. Can you get appetizers with our drinks at the bar? Also wondering if when we are finished our drinks if we could take a quick look around? Thank you for your help

We were just there this past Sunday for lunch and it was VERY crowded. Luckily we had Landry's card (no reservation needed) and we walked up and was seated right away. If you want a table, I encourage you to sign up for Landry's card. It's $25 to join (one time fee) but on your first visit, (T-rex, Reinforest, or Yak and Yati), you get $25 credit back and you also get $25 for you birthday month. I learned about it here and was very thankful because it was very easy and they seat you right away. Ifyou are going to join, do it now because it take at least 2 weeks to get the card.

http://www.landrysselect.com/

However, it you don't want to join, there was alot of seating available at the bar.

We were "encouraged" by the waitress to walk around and take pictures. I was also hesitant like you and was worried I might be disturbing guests but everyone at the restaurants were walking around and taking pictures and again, you are ENOURAGED by the restaurant staffs to take pictures so don't worry.

My son didn't want to join but he was glad I made him join when we were seated before anyone else.

If you don't have any of the restaurants listed in their website, I read that for your birthday, you can enter any month you are going to be at WDW and you'll get $25 for the first use plus $25 for birthday month. This way, you'll be getting $50 food credit for your first time use.

We didn't know about it on time so we just put my son's real birthday but since we have restaurants here in California, we'll be going in his real birthday month to Claim Jumpers to get $25 food birthday credit.

Does the birthday reward start as soon as you sign up? Would it Ben to late to get one with a "December" birthday?

Does the birthday reward start as soon as you sign up? Would it Ben to late to get one with a "December" birthday?
I believe it starts as soon as you sign up. If you don't get your card before your trip, restaurant can look up your information with your telephone number.

I think there were usually several open seats at the bar when we walked by in January. They don't mind if you look around, and you can get the full menu.

I've eaten at the bar with my two sons and we had a great time sitting there. Full menu was available and we definitely walked around after eating and didn't feel weird doing so at all. Even though the wait for a table was over an hour, we were the only ones sitting at the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter