T-giving 4 parks 3 day FP strategy

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
We're 4 adults going over Thanksgiving. Here's the plan:

28th MK all day
29th AK morning and EP late afternoon-night
30th HS all day

I'm looking for fastpass strategy suggestions. We plan our fasspass selections as follows:

MK--7DMT, Peter Pan, Space Mtn.
AK-- Avatar, Safari, Everest EP--Frozen, Mission Space, Spaceship Earth (I know I can't book 6 these are just priorities)
HS--Slinky Dog, Star Tours, undecided

Here's the questions:

1. Should I book 7DMT, Avatar and Slinky first then go back and get the others?

2. Should I book Avatar and one other at AK and Frozen at EP then wing it on the rest? I'm concerned that by the time we get to EP there . Is there a good strategy on the AK/EP day?

I would book FOP and Slinky first, then 7DMT. Though there's likely a chance that neither of FOP or Slinky will be available for that short of a trip. Slinky may be doable for HS afternoon, but FOP for AK morning will be much harder. FPs are usually easier to get for those rides day-of, so you can also wait and look then as well.

You will not be able to book FPs in AK and Epcot for the same day ahead of time. You can book those 2 for AK, then once you tap into the first one that morning, go ahead and book Frozen for that afternoon.

How is that possible? The 60 day window isn't open yet
It's open for people arriving earlier in the week. I'm there November 23-30, so my FP+ window for those dates was this past Tuesday. I was able to get what we wanted for the most part, and there is still some availability, but by the time you are able to book, FOP and SDD will likely be slim to none. I wasn't able to get FOP or SDD for the first three days of our trip. I really hope it works in your favor and you're able to get what you're looking for. Have a great time!

I’d check a fastpass availability site before you book to get a strategy. I checked the night before and SDD wasn’t available for our HS days, so I didn’t bother looking first. Did 7DMT first since it was earlier in the trip and we wanted it earlier in the day, then booked FOP because it was our last day and we are at AK in the evening that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter