Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

Thanks to Michelle for the organisation and everyone else for the fun evening, it was great to meet everyone!

I had a great time last night, it was so wonderful to meet all of you. Kylieh would you mind if I "borrow" your photo to put in my PTR? Hope we can do it again one day.

Hi again everyone!!!

Well, I can't remember when I have had such a fun night out with "people of my own kind!!!":lmao:

It was so great to meet everyone and also to catch up with you and the girls again Michelle. Thanks again from Laura and I for having us and for organising the night:flower3:

heidispidi - Glad to hear your daughter put you to work researching putt putt golf! We didn't get there in the end as it got a bit late! Maybe one day we can organise an afternoon get together and get to a putt putt. Can you imagine us lot complete with mouse ears having a round of golf! Now that would be something!!!

Will be looking forward to the next meeting!!!

Take care

Sue

Well I have to say I was reluctant to go, but when I found out it was going to be at a restaurant that is probably 500metres from my house, and people were coming from Lithgow and Canberra, how could I not. :rolleyes1

But I am so glad I did. As a Disney Virgin, it was great to pick the brains of people who had been numerous times. I am even more excited about my trip now, if that was possible. Sometimes you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone dont you?

To be honest I hope the Disney fever doesnt grip me as much as everyone says it will, I cant afford multiple trips.:sad2:

Good company, good food, good times!

Thank you for organinsing the night. We had a great time and I even picked up a few tips for my next trip.

So next time, it's yum cha followed by putt putt! We DID go to putt putt yesterday, Minnie Sue, at Sydney Olympic Park. Jaymi, my husband and I had so much fun, and just missed the rain.

What I liked about the dinner on Saturday was how there were no awkward silences around the table. What a great bunch to enjoy and evening with :banana:

Will you guys have another meet? I was working on the wkend and would of loved to of come, uh shift work it sucks sometimes. Glad to hear you all had a good time xx.

kyl, we will definately have another meet because it was sooooo much fun. I seriously did not expect to have such a good time. These Sydney Dis-ladies (and gentleman) are such a fun and funny bunch - and all the kids were really well behaved too :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Will do yum cha in Chinatown next time later in the year sometime.

xxx

I would so be in. I had so much fun last time. It was so good to be around like minded people. My voice hurt when I went home after talking non stop for 3 hours.

I am up for wherever, whenever! :thumbsup2

Ooh, ooh ( raising hand in the air!!! ) I am in too! That sounds like the best plan ever!

Does one of us want to get the ball rolling? And if so, where do we want to "Disneyfy" this time???:rotfl:

Here's hoping we can have a big turn out like last time!

Would love to come!! I missed out last time. I would dearly love to meet you all face to face!

hey
sounds like a plan...
I'm in if dates work out princess:
so who's organising this?????
waiting........

Same here if the dates work out and I am not working I am in!!!! I missed out due to working last time.....

hey
still waiting.....
have my diary out..waiting....
location?? date?? time?? theme??
enquiring minds need to know:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter