• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SWW weekend parade - was your child chosen to be in the parade?

humboldthny

DIS Veteran
How does that work exactly? DD is planning on wearing her rather elaborate Jedi costume in hopes of being asked, but I don't want her to get her hopes up if it's really unlikely.

How does that work exactly? DD is planning on wearing her rather elaborate Jedi costume in hopes of being asked, but I don't want her to get her hopes up if it's really unlikely.

Years ago when I went it seems like 50 plus kids were asked

. . . wearing her rather elaborate Jedi costume in hopes of being asked, but I don't want her to get her hopes up if it's really unlikely.

1) There are 10,000-15,000 kids that weekend.
2) There are only a few slots in the parade.
3) Realistically, the odds are low, low, low.
4) If it happens, I happens.

I was under the impression that most of the "kids" in the parade are kids from the early JTA shows? :confused3

Most of the elaborately costumed people are from the re-creation organizations that help augment the Star Wars costumed characters during the weekend festivities, like the 501st legion.....

http://www.501st.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter