Swoop flight out of Hamilton in November

Canadian Tom

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to plan a trip and it seems Swoop Airline flights from Hamilton to MCO finish Oct. 28th and nothing for November any idea what's happening and when will their flight be available to book. Thanks Canadian Tom

I'm trying to plan a trip and it seems Swoop Airline flights from Hamilton to MCO finish Oct. 28th and nothing for November any idea what's happening and when will their flight be available to book. Thanks Canadian Tom
The schedule.for international flights hasn't been released yet. Try August or September.

This is really disappointing. Whether you loved Swoop or hated them, I think we can all agree that having fewer choices is not a good thing.
I agree. I bought an AP because it was easy for me to fly from Hamilton to Orlando because I live in Hamilton. Now I have 1 trip planned with tickets booked on Swoop when I am activating my AP and no airline out of Hamilton after that trip and all airlines but Flair double in price. I know swoop has had problems but Flair seems even riskier.

I'm in Niagara, 5 minutes from Hamilton, and usually fly Southwest out of Buffalo, but due to higher pricing this year, tried Swoop from Hamilton in March. It was decent, although I was surprised to find the airport has pretty much doubled its parking rates since my last visit. I considered Swoop this summer, but decided to try out Frontier out of Buffalo. I'm flying in August with a bare bones ticket (no seat selection, no checked or carry-on baggage, just a personal item). Price is $115 USD return for a direct flight with decent departure times. I'll see how it goes. Like Swoop, adding even a carry-on will pretty much double the price, however.

I'm in Niagara, 5 minutes from Hamilton, and usually fly Southwest out of Buffalo, but due to higher pricing this year, tried Swoop from Hamilton in March. It was decent, although I was surprised to find the airport has pretty much doubled its parking rates since my last visit. I considered Swoop this summer, but decided to try out Frontier out of Buffalo. I'm flying in August with a bare bones ticket (no seat selection, no checked or carry-on baggage, just a personal item). Price is $115 USD return for a direct flight with decent departure times. I'll see how it goes. Like Swoop, adding even a carry-on will pretty much double the price, however.
I have considered this as well but I don't drive and my spouse hates driving to the buffalo airport even more than toronto. The bus options to buffalo have also dried up since covid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter