• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Switch Health Antigen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFADDEN5

MCFADDEN5
We just returned. I had been very stressed over the testing. First of all it was strange at first to be in crowded spaces without a mask, but after a couple days it was amazing!! I’m not looking forward to masks again. We brought the Switch Health antigen tests with us and they were amazing!! Simple to use. Available 24 hours a day and results in 20 minutes. All on your own time. I would highly recommend them!
We did use genie plus a few times. Still undecided on that. Crowds we crazy and food prices insane!! It was still Disney and magical, bust seemed different in some way. We did use genie+ a couple days and lightning lane once. Still undecided on that. You really need to be in the park for extra morning hours to make it worth it. We went into MK one day around 11:00 bought genie+ because it was busy. But but the time we used our first pass and tried to select the next one most of the rides we wanted were sold out. We had better luck going in for extra morning hours than we did paying the extra money for genie+

We just returned. I had been very stressed over the testing. First of all it was strange at first to be in crowded spaces without a mask, but after a couple days it was amazing!! I’m not looking forward to masks again. We brought the Switch Health antigen tests with us and they were amazing!! Simple to use. Available 24 hours a day and results in 20 minutes. All on your own time. I would highly recommend them!
We did use genie plus a few times. Still undecided on that. Crowds we crazy and food prices insane!! It was still Disney and magical, bust seemed different in some way. We did use genie+ a couple days and lightning lane once. Still undecided on that. You really need to be in the park for extra morning hours to make it worth it. We went into MK one day around 11:00 bought genie+ because it was busy. But but the time we used our first pass and tried to select the next one most of the rides we wanted were sold out. We had better luck going in for extra morning hours than we did paying the extra money for genie+

A tip that helped us ride lots during sold out presidents week. If you plan on going later to mk still get up and book your first genie plus at 7am. If the park opens at 9 you can then book your second one at 11.

Jungle cruise and Peter Pan go the quickest. So if they are important to you book them at 7am. Also refresh when you are looking at booking one. Sometimes rides that said unavailable will pop up.

I was wondering if you are still able to get the park harper tickets right now and if so is it worth it and how does genie+ work (and if you dont mind what is the cost?)

It’s $80 for a pack of 2
In CAD or USD? I hope by Aug we won’t have to test if vaccinated but something to think about. I think last trip it cost me $50 for car service to get to Walgreens for drive thru test.

In CAD or USD? I hope by Aug we won’t have to test if vaccinated but something to think about. I think last trip it cost me $50 for car service to get to Walgreens for drive thru test.

CAD but you need to be an Aeroplan member to get that price. Super fast shipping to VI as well!

It’s Canadian. Just join up for Aeroplan first.

Anyone have any solid information on using Switch Health Rapid test to enter the U.S. We will be leaving Saturday, so testing tomorrow, and getting a little nervous about whether they are accepted to fly into the U.S.

I will be using this on Sunday as we leave Monday. One thing I have not been able to figure out is do all 4 of us need to log into Switch separately?

I will be using this on Sunday as we leave Monday. One thing I have not been able to figure out is do all 4 of us need to log into Switch separately?
I believe if you have set the other 3 up as an dependants on your account, one call should do it.

Anyone have any solid information on using Switch Health Rapid test to enter the U.S. We will be leaving Saturday, so testing tomorrow, and getting a little nervous about whether they are accepted to fly into the U.S.

We used them to fly into the States two weeks ago. Tested at 6 am for our next day evening flight.

They're just like your regular rapid tests except that they have a barcode. And the nurse screening us wasn't very strict. You wait fifteen minutes after your test and take a screenshot of your results in the switch health app. Whole process took less than 30 minutes.

No one questioned the origin of our tests

We used them to fly into the States two weeks ago. Tested at 6 am for our next day evening flight.

They're just like your regular rapid tests except that they have a barcode. And the nurse screening us wasn't very strict. You wait fifteen minutes after your test and take a screenshot of your results in the switch health app. Whole process took less than 30 minutes.

No one questioned the origin of our tests
Very helpful. Thank you.

We used them. No issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter