Swiss Family Treehouse - Wait time?

BingandNelsonFan

Mouseketeer
Does the Swiss Family Treehouse have wait times, or is it generally a walk-on thing?
Does it have bad times of day, or is it pretty consistent in crowds? Thanks!

Oh, yes! Sorry about that. I do mean WDW. Watched a YouTube walkthrough recently, and my sister and I have always loved that movie. So, now we're contemplating hopping over to MK for the evening in order to walk through that. From the video we saw, it looked pretty simple and not built for too long a wait, but I want to make sure it's not one of those that can end up being an hour or more. :)

Oh, yes! Sorry about that. I do mean WDW. Watched a YouTube walkthrough recently, and my sister and I have always loved that movie. So, now we're contemplating hopping over to MK for the evening in order to walk through that. From the video we saw, it looked pretty simple and not built for too long a wait, but I want to make sure it's not one of those that can end up being an hour or more. :)
You will be absolutely fine! Almost never a line, and some good views, especially at night (fireworks). Enjoy, it is a classic!

I think Disney ADDS time to your day for stopping by Swiss Family Treehouse :) It's just not super popular, but I think it's really cool that you want to go because it's one of those attractions that's really nice if you take some time to enjoy it.

Usually no line and a must do for us because, like you, my son and I love the movie. My only complaint is if there are a number of people behind you, sometimes you feel rushed and can't really take the time to stop and look in the rooms and notice all the details. A lot of people just walk up it, glance in the rooms while passing by and walk back down.

At most on super busy days it may be 5-10 mins…
As long as lightning isn’t in the area you are good to go
There are a few vloggers I follow who love watching HEA from the tree

Usually no line and a must do for us because, like you, my son and I love the movie. My only complaint is if there are a number of people behind you, sometimes you feel rushed and can't really take the time to stop and look in the rooms and notice all the details. A lot of people just walk up it, glance in the rooms while passing by and walk back down.

This was our experience a couple weeks ago. It was basically just a line of people ahead and behind us and we had to go at everyone else's pace. Which, unfortunately, was the pace of kids literally stepping on my heels and me almost falling. (And I was already going as fast as I could without stepping on people ahead of me.) So, sadly, not the best experience...which is a bummer because I have fond memories of this attraction as a kid and I love the movie. I didn't even feel like I could stop and take any pics.

Just wanted to add that since you love the movie you’ll really like the treehouse, it’s exactly the same as the one in the movie down to the tiniest detail. It’s really cool

Going to try it! :smickey:

The view across the park is amazing too. You can see glimpses of the castle and Tomorrowland all lit up. It's usually not busy at all either. They have lights so that you can see the vignettes.

I take my time enjoying the views & if people come behind I step aside & let them pass. It's an attraction I take at a leisure pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter