swimming in early Nov. at BWV?

waltskids

Disney Fans
-We will be at BWV Nov 7- 11 and have always went in the summer. How is the weather during this time? Warm enough to swim at the pool? We won't be going to the water parks.
Thanks

We go every November and it is just beautiful, it's my favorite time at WDW. It's warm enough to swim so enjoy the pool.:wave: :wave: :wave:

I have never stayed at Boardwalk, we are new DVC members so I really can't comment about each particular pool, but I think all WD hotel pools are heated. My husband and I have taken three trips in the last three years at the moderates, once in Oct. and the other two times in December. We have gotten to swim at some point on all three occasions. I was born and raised in that area of Florida, you can never say for sure what the weather(temperature) will be like. But I would just plan to swim in the afternoon as a break from the parks, or depending on your arrival time, maybe the day you arrive. I would think if you're from the New Jersey area, that you will find it warmer than those of us who are not used to that cold of a climate. Have a great time on your trip!

hi: thanks for answering my question as well. maybe we'll see you there-we'll be there the 6th to the 12th. can't wait; this is the first time we've ever done the food and wine festival although i guess i'd better bring a fair amount of cash since it will be me, dh, and three guys at 29,15, and 14 yo.

We are at OKW every Thanksgiving and except for a few days, temps are always in the upper 70's - low 80's. Warm enough to swim. Early Nov. should be even warmer. Enjoy!

We have traveled to WDW during that week on 5 occassions, last year staying at BWV. With one exception it was in the mid 80's and definitely warm enough for a swim. Enjoy!

I told my best friend that for people from North of the Mason Dixon line it was fine to swim at Disney year round. For those of us father south we tend to chicken out earlier. Our idea of a good swimming day is in the 90's. My friend claims if you waited for it to get warm enough in Boston to swim you would never actually get in so you just pretend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter