SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they wanted to see when we entered was where it had our names and the time. Anything that had that would ml have satisfied them
Them too get our cantina time they looked again

I just posted about our experience in the other thread but wanted to mention here how much this thread and being in GE has made me miss Star Wars weekends. Star wars fans have always been so nice and fun. I think it really is the best fan group. Other groups can so easily become about being better, knowing more, or having more stuff than others which is just not fun. We talked with so many great people today and everyone was so helpful. It was nice sharing this experience with other true fans and I’m going to miss this.

Rising moons! I opened and closed Epcot, with my GE visit in the middle so I'm exhausted... when I get a chance I'll post about my experience in the other thread. But I will say I had an amazing time!! I liked my drinks at Oga's (Jedi Mind Trick and Cliff Dweller), I bought too much stuff and I met Ryno and Craig! Til the spires!

I'm so anxious to see what happens this morning. We're planning to be at the bus stop at 6:30 since dhs has emh this morning. Is that overkill? I wonder if they will possibly even let us into Galaxy's Edge earlier than yesterday because of it or if it will still be 8:30-8:45. I hate not knowing what to expect.

Edit: And yes, it's 4-something and I can't sleep! Been up since around 3:30 - too anxious I guess. :(

Last edited:

My preview is this morning at 9. Not rushing over so I avoid the EMH and the folks that really want to be first. I’m happy to see the land and ride the ride so I’m taking my time. Hope everyone has a great time today!
I think that’s the way to do it. :goodvibes

Oh okay thank you. I have the original confirmation saved. I thought there was a second email that I had to print. I appreciate the help!

I'm so anxious to see what happens this morning. We're planning to be at the bus stop at 6:30 since dhs has emh this morning. Is that overkill? I wonder if they will possibly even let us into Galaxy's Edge earlier than yesterday because of it or if it will still be 8:30-8:45. I hate not knowing what to expect.

Edit: And yes, it's 4-something and I can't sleep! Been up since around 3:30 - too anxious I guess. :(
What time did you actually end up going to the park? Were you able to go into SWGE even earlier due to EMH? If so, what time did you enter?

The confirmation email is fine. The second email is a reminder telling you to print out your confirmation email and it contains the confirmation email. So if you don't get the second one, don't stress! We're headed for a Tuesday visit! I'm hoping they let us in early since it's also a MNSSHP night and we plan to get tickets to that also! It's going to be a very long day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter