SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Haley R i totally saw you guys! You were in the upper level of the SR queue and we were right below you. I almost shouted out but then you guys moved ahead. Hope you had a great time!!

They had lots of growing pain problems
We had a reservation that included Oga's.
When we checked in they saw that and they sent us to a second line to get out Oga's time.
I guess they didn't do that with a whole lot of folks. When in line to get in Oga's and even some of our seat mates all we saying they didn't have a time. Guess no one told a bunch of folks to go get there time before entering. It happened too name times for it to have been someone didn't hear

Yes, and lots of questions/disorganization for which color group was supposed to be lining up and where. Lots of “excuse me’s” while people fumbled around the space with no instructions.

@Haley R i totally saw you guys! You were in the upper level of the SR queue and we were right below you. I almost shouted out but then you guys moved ahead. Hope you had a great time!!
You should’ve said something!!! I actually had three or four people say hi to me from disboards. I guess my picture on here must’ve helped people recognize me. We had a great time! I hope you had a good time too!

Yes, and lots of questions/disorganization for which color group was supposed to be lining up and where. Lots of “excuse me’s” while people fumbled around the space with no instructions.
My daughter tells me the holding room is the most stressful post for the cm. Although people are allowed to "wander" they try and load groups every minute, sometimes they call out colors and people just don't listen cause they're distracted taking pictures. Hopefully they will be able to figure out a better system while still allowing guest to take their pictures.

Last edited:

If you didn't get your reminder email...here's a friendly reminder to ck your spam folder. It's where I just found my confirmation for Tuesday that was sent on Thursday...GRRR

My daughter tells me the holding room is the most stressful post for the cm. Although people are allowed to "wander" they try and load groups every minute, sometimes they call out colors and people just don't listen cause they're distracted taking pictures. Hopefully they will be able to figure out a better system while still allowing guest to take their pictures.
In our case it was 100% on them. They did not call white. I was specially listening. No to mention our entire group came up together. All of us would not have missed it

They could do like Fallon AT universal and use a color light

In our case it was 100% on them. They did not call white. I was specially listening. No to mention our entire group came up together. All of us would not have missed it

They could do like Fallon AT universal and use a color light
The problem is that they call different colors at the same time since they load 4 pods at the same time or very close to it

If you didn't get your reminder email...here's a friendly reminder to ck your spam folder. It's where I just found my confirmation for Tuesday that was sent on Thursday...GRRR

And for those who didn’t receive a Reminder email, don’t worry - take in your Confirmation email.

Either print-out is fine to show as proof for entry.

CMs had guests hold up their print-out. No one mentioned emails on phones.

We only had the email and there was no issue. We showed it two separate times and I’m not sure they even really read it.

The second time we showed ID (DD didn’t need to show anything) and scan our bands on an iPad (just to display our names and confirm a match).

We only had the email and there was no issue. We showed it two separate times and I’m not sure they even really read it.
Email on your phone or printed out?

DL did everything by phone because they emailed a QR code.

Email on your phone or printed out?

DL did everything by phone because they emailed a QR code.
No codes or anything to scan on the email
They wanted our email
They did read it
I'm sure had we only had it on the phone it would have been ok

If anyone is staying @ SSR & needs to printout their Confirmation, like I did, go to the front desk/concierge. They took me to a room where I was able to access my e-mail & print it out. After I read the reports this morning I went there to ask if they had a way for me to print mine out.

Last edited:
The problem is that they call different colors at the same time since they load 4 pods at the same time or very close to it
They did them one at a time today.
Close together yes but clearly called one at a time. Few minutes between each color

If anyone is staying @ SSR & needs to printout their Confirmation, like I did, go to the front desk/concierge. They took my to a room where I was able to access my e-mail & print it out. After I read the reports this morning I went there to ask if they had a way for me to print mine out.
All resorts can print
I had ours printed this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter