SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not in Oga's now bull will try to find out specifics
I know one of the crackers had seaweed on it. Layered seaweed chip crackers. That may be the fish component.
Rest were dried veggies, green salsa, meringue cookies and one other chip that was dried cactus or something.

Love both the blue and green milk. DH liked blue best. I like green. Green was slushier. No idea if that's intentional or if it's just sure to how long it's been freezing

We are in line for the ride now. 12 min so far. Had 30 min on sign

ETA -made it to where they break you into groups like at ToT in 20 min

Sorted in to positions at 25 min. Got pilot

Last edited:

Wait was just 15 minutes for MFSR at this time. They've closed a portion of the queue from earlier.

We finished the ride and got more milk. Now we are trying a snack in the other restaurant. The garden spread is great

Liked the ride very much but honestly don't feel the need to ride again

Oh and they screwed caling up our color
Forgot it I guess so when they did call the were 2 sets in the room. I wondered when all these people in line behind us went first

My whole family registered (2 parents, 2 siblings) but they didn’t end up making it down. We’re all on the same reservation email. Can I bring my 2 AP friends who didn’t register in time in their place? Are they scanning everyone or just looking at the email? Can guest services help with this?

My whole family registered (2 parents, 2 siblings) but they didn’t end up making it down. We’re all on the same reservation email. Can I bring my 2 AP friends who didn’t register in time in their place? Are they scanning everyone or just looking at the email? Can guest services help with this?

They’re scanning everyone and checking your license.

My preview was this morning! I’ll go through and answer what I can. - I did single rider for MFSR. Standby at that time was 55 mins. I got through single rider in 30 mins. Was the gunner.

They did check IDs at check in & when we got our Oga’s time. I don’t know if guest services can help or not. But the email says nontransferable. So I would not count on them changing the guests.

They’re scanning everyone and checking your license.
Thanks! We went to guest services and they told us to call the AP Hotline to change the names. The CM we spoke to there said they wouldn’t check names and all I needed was the email, but better safe than sorry.

Tatooine Sunset at Ronto Roasters was delicious. (Iced tea, lemonade, melon, and blueberry) I would order it again. I wouldn’t order the blue milk again.

They had lots of growing pain problems
We had a reservation that included Oga's.
When we checked in they saw that and they sent us to a second line to get out Oga's time.
I guess they didn't do that with a whole lot of folks. When in line to get in Oga's and even some of our seat mates all we saying they didn't have a time. Guess no one told a bunch of folks to go get there time before entering. It happened too name times for it to have been someone didn't hear

Were you near the end of your time slot or was it during a time with 3 time slots in the land?

At DL, CMs at MF noticeably glanced at our wristbands but we were riding within our correct slot.

I misunderstood! I thought the question was re: ENTRY. We were not scanned to ride.

They took 2 magic shots for us, but they still aren’t in MDE for me! I’m really curious what they’ll be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter