SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you went to the ER! I pray that you find relief soon and start to feel better. I'm sorry to hear that you have to miss the preview after working so hard to get it. Galaxy's Edge isn't going anywhere. You need to take care of yourself, and that's what you are doing. Maybe you can plan a trip for after the 2nd ride opens in December.
Oh yeah, I know. I’m actually going for 9 days starting first week in September, so I’m honestly glad it happened now rather than during that trip. I’m just pretty bummed I’m going to miss the preview. I thought about driving down and renting an ECV, but I just don’t think I’d enjoy it as much if I couldn’t do the ride, and obviously using my abdominal muscles to stand around is not the funnest right now lol

For APs going to SWGE tomorrow - Saturday, can you please answer a few questions in this thread for those who will be going to the later Previews?

• Did CMs allow you into SWGE before your Official time slot? If so, how early?

• Did everyone in your Party need to show ID?

• Were you allowed to stay in SWGE indefinitely or were you asked to leave at the end of your 4 hours?

• If allowed to stay indefinitely, were you allowed to ride MFSR beyond your designated time slot?

I believe those are the greatest unknowns.

For reviews of your SWGE experiences, everyone’s looking forward to reading preview recaps here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/share-your-story-from-visiting-swge.3751432/

Still curious about Oga's and the beer flight and or souvenir glasses? Looking forward to your reports!

Just woke up for my 8 am flight from Atlanta. Semi-sleep deprived but still excited about the preview this afternoon. "I'm leaving, on a jet plane"

Thanks for all of the help from the people on the DIS Boards with this trip. You are the best. Have fun at the previews.

I went to bed after midnight and I could hardly sleep... so excited!!!

I'll be wearing a blue Star Wars shirt and I have a Star Wars tattoo and a penguin tattoo (inspired my username lol)... so if you see me, say hi!! I'll be Solo so if anyone wants to meet up for the ride or cantina let me know.

Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter