SWGE AP previews - Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just making sure - this reservation doesn't show up on MDE - is that the norm with everyone else? I have my confirmation email and number so I know we are registered. I just wish it would show up in my plans on MDE!

Just making sure - this reservation doesn't show up on MDE - is that the norm with everyone else? I have my confirmation email and number so I know we are registered. I just wish it would show up in my plans on MDE!
Nope not showing up for me! And people said it wouldn’t(same with Pandora) so it should be good!
Yep, everyone is good! You’ll get an email right before the event with further information (I would have to dig up my old pandora email) but I don’t think it said anything different than what your original confirmation email that you signed up for said. I do hope they have passholder preview exclusive merch for SWGE like they had for Pandora

Yep, everyone is good! You’ll get an email right before the event with further information (I would have to dig up my old pandora email) but I don’t think it said anything different than what your original confirmation email that you signed up for said. I do hope they have passholder preview exclusive merch for SWGE like they had for Pandora

That would be amazing! I didn’t know they had Passholder Preview merch for Pandora!

I’ll be there Solo Aug 20th 1-5! I’ll only be there 19-21 for a quick trip for this preview 😍 I’d love to meet up with anyone. Still working out hotel plans too 🥴

So, how will we know who/where everyone is? Are we wearing the same shirt/color? Holding up a sign? Secret handshake? :-)

Sun. Aug. 18, 9-1, Oga's (full disclaimer - I was at Disneyland last week and rode Smuggler's run 4 times but didnt get into Oga's = super excited)

Put in a waitlist DVC and by some miracle it came through today 🤪
I wanted to drive down from PA, wife decided she wants to go...we are flying (that costs more than I wanted).

2 DD (15 & 16) are pissed that they have HS soccer and cannot go...priceless😜

See you there.
What resort did you put in a wait list for? I was tempted to do this for a studio but was sure it wouldn't work out....ugh. We're in a Mermaid room at AoA....dh is thrilled :rolleyes1
I need a shirt that says ‘I stalked the DisBoards for this event’ LOL!
I am very tempted to make a funny shirt like that! Since we're just there for about 24 hours neither of us are even bringing a carry on.....just a personal item (my Vera Bradley weekender counts as a personal item and it can fit lots). We're flying home SWA so i can check it if I need to (you know, in case a couple droids accidently fall into my shopping bag).

What resort did you put in a wait list for? I was tempted to do this for a studio but was sure it wouldn't work out....ugh. We're in a Mermaid room at AoA....dh is thrilled :rolleyes1

I am very tempted to make a funny shirt like that! Since we're just there for about 24 hours neither of us are even bringing a carry on.....just a personal item (my Vera Bradley weekender counts as a personal item and it can fit lots). We're flying home SWA so i can check it if I need to (you know, in case a couple droids accidently fall into my shopping bag).
I’m at SSR, I was thinking studio but when checked there was 1 bedrooms available at a few resorts for my dates so I put in for that at 2 resorts SSR and BW and it came thru👍🏼

I’ll be there the 21st from 9-1 solo. DD and I are making a special trip down for this, well me for this, she doesn’t have an annual pass but somehow finagled her way into this trip. She just had to use up the remaining days on her military pass, lol.
This is my wife as well 🤣 minus the military pass.

Aug 18 from 9-1 with DH. Local so just driving over early. REALLY glad the dates worked as I'll be in Indy and Detroit most of the month and was sure I was going to miss this. I could wear my old (2005?) lime green DIS shirt to meet peeps lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter