Sweet Tea

FreeCA

Mouseketeer
Do most (any) Disney Restuants serve sweet iced tea? Or just regular?

I’m hoping to find a few options outside the hotel food court!

I don’t know but I am hooked on the Peach Green Tea lemonade served by Starbucks. Also love the newest Connections Cafe that just opened inside Epcot next to the newest attraction Cosmic Rewind.
Pretty sure Homecomin Restaurant at Disney Springs serves sweet ice tea and they have an inside walk up bar .

My personal experience recently was the sit-down places I've been to only had unsweet tea.

The resort CS dispensers have sweet tea or at least all of the deluxe resorts that have been to over the last years. Not sure of the parks or sit downs as I never asked.

My kids are true Southerners and live off sweet tea! We have learned to ask for simple syrup from the bar for iced tea when sweet tea is not an option. This also applies to DCL.

I was actually happy to not have to say i wanted unsweetened tea at most of the restaurants. Just never been a fan of sweet tea. Outside of the value and moderate resort dining areas, have not seen sweet tea offered.

Reactions: Kae

Yep, it's frustrating. I'm from Georgia. We have sweet tea with our sweet tea. I always ask even though I know the answer.

Olivia’s and 50’s Prime should have it.

I had this week at House of Blues and Rainforest Cafe.

I’m pretty sure I’ve been given the syrup to mix with unsweetened tea at Cali Grill and Steakhouse 71 and that’s always pretty good to me!

It's been our experience that most restaurants only have unsweetened tea. The one that we found that has sweet tea is the Garden Grille.

Isn't sweet tea just regular iced tea with sugar added? Didn't grow up in the South so not quite sure of the difference.

Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness (quick service and restaurant) offer fresh brewed sweet tea. So good 😊 We love to get a refill mug and sit on the porch at Fort Wilderness sipping tea (or loop around on a golf cart and get sweet tea refills when our cup is empty 😉)

Isn't sweet tea just regular iced tea with sugar added? Didn't grow up in the South so not quite sure of the difference.
Essentially, but adding regular sugar to unsweetened iced tea already in a cup with ice doesn't work very well as the sugar doesn't dissolve easily. If a place has simple syrup that works much better, though that also wants to settle to the bottom. And true sweet tea uses A LOT of sugar.

Tiffins gave us a vanilla simple syrup to use with the passion vanilla iced tea, which was really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter