SWDAS events booking?

Spotthecat

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! My cruise registration opens tonight at midnight for my March 1st 2018 Fantasy Western.

I have heard from others that you can book the Star Wars Day at Sea events online (character meets/Jedi Training), but is this something that would be booked at cruise registration? Or does this happen later, closer to the cruise? Not sure I'll be coherent enough at midnight to choose particular times, lol, after going through registration and booking the Disney excursions. I haven't received any communication from Disney cruise as to what these activities would be either, so kind of stressing out for tonight!

Yes, those are available at the same time as booking other onboard activities. It's the Jedi Training, character meet and greets and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Our cruise is January 6, and there appears to still be times available for most things. Not sure if there will be more times added once we're in board.

Yes, you book them tonight, if you want. You can book the characters on any of the mornings or all day on SWDAS. There are 3 choices... Chewbacca, R2D2 and C3PO and Darth Vader. Last year Captain Phasma was there, too, but not this year. You can also book the Jedi Training. If you want that, make that choice tonight. Go right to that date, because I hear it sells out.

Sea days (not available on port days and these are only morning times):
upload_2017-12-17_20-55-16.png

SWDAS (times are all day, but you can only book one of each in the week):
upload_2017-12-17_20-59-58.png

Ok, so my window starts at midnight, but nothing is showing up. Is this normal? Ugh, this is killing me to stay awake..

Seriously...12:30 am now...port excursions not open, SWDAS activities not open, but if you want to book Remy or Palo, that is open. So frustrating! Do they open them in batches?

Can anyone confirm if the adult galactic transformation packages are for both men and women? I signed up hubby and son to get this prior to our character meets, but then one of the e-mails from DCL mentioned that there were only Rey packages for adults? I don't think my boys would like that...

Can anyone confirm if the adult galactic transformation packages are for both men and women? I signed up hubby and son to get this prior to our character meets, but then one of the e-mails from DCL mentioned that there were only Rey packages for adults? I don't think my boys would like that...
adults choose from 1 of 4 t-shirts, it's not a full costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter