SWDAS Character Meets

WishUponAStarryNight

DIS Veteran
Now that SW character meets can be booked online, can anyone tell me which days they are available on a Western sailing? My booking window opens soon. I’m hoping to book Palo brunch and it looks like SWDAS will be the best day for us, so if I can spread out the character meets, that would be helpful.

Last I saw, you could no longer see activity availability over the week when booking activities. Is this still the case?

Thank you.

For our Western sailing beginning Jan 6 they offer a few character meets before SWDAS. Sunday, Tuesday and Friday has Chewbacca, Darth Vader, R2-D2/C3PO. And then a bunch on SWDAS Thursday. The only ones fully booked with less than a week to go are the ones on Friday, Castaway Cay day. Otherwise there are at least some times available on all the other days they have the meets.

For our Western sailing beginning Jan 6 they offer a few character meets before SWDAS. Sunday, Tuesday and Friday has Chewbacca, Darth Vader, R2-D2/C3PO. And then a bunch on SWDAS Thursday. The only ones fully booked with less than a week to go are the ones on Friday, Castaway Cay day. Otherwise there are at least some times available on all the other days they have the meets.
Thank you! Hopefully we’ll have the same options.

I will warn that on our Eastern, some of the times are odd. Definitely dealing with CM scheduling (people who have multiple roles). Darth from 7-9am, stuff like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter