• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Swap Your Bow" Minnie Ears... find them at these locations

iKnowAguy

Sean Rogers - Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent
Hello, the "Interchangeable" Bow Minnie Ears (Officially Called SWAP YOUR BOW) that will be out in the parks as of 10/21 as well as some pieces on the Parks App. In case someone is looking for them on the Shop Parks App. and has not been able to find them, if you put "Swap your Bow" in the search bar, it will bring up several of the Bows as well as the "Starter Set". However, currently the Starter set is only Avail. in a few places with in the actual Parks. In Epcot, within "Mouse Gears" store, and in Magic Kingdom within "Emporium" which is the Main large shop(S) on the left hand side of Main Street as you are walking from the Entrance toward the Castle. Also, a couple of locations in Disney Springs. So, Hope that helps some.

Hello, the "Interchangeable" Bow Minnie Ears (Officially Called SWAP YOUR BOW) that will be out in the parks as of 10/21 as well as some pieces on the Parks App. In case someone is looking for them on the Shop Parks App. and has not been able to find them, if you put "Swap your Bow" in the search bar, it will bring up several of the Bows as well as the "Starter Set". However, currently the Starter set is only Avail. in a few places with in the actual Parks. In Epcot, within "Mouse Gears" store, and in Magic Kingdom within "Emporium" which is the Main large shop(S) on the left hand side of Main Street as you are walking from the Entrance toward the Castle. Also, a couple of locations in Disney Springs. So, Hope that helps some.
Thank you!

The Starter Set is priced at $29.99 with individual bows at $16.99... a fun accessory!!

Had to check the app and I am now afraid I need a new bow each day. Must step away from the shopping app or I won't be able to afford the trip.
I hear ya. I check both the App. and the Disney store online almost daily to see what's new and exciting and often want it all! A tip in case you haven't noticed, there is often different merchandise selection between the App. and the regular Disney.com Store. Some times you can find things in only 1 of the 2 locations and sometimes it's in both. I haven't quite figured out why there's a difference. Best I can tell, it seems that new items are released in this order of locations.. 1st in Disney Parks, 2nd on the Shop Parks App., 3rd on Disneystore.com. Just in case you're looking for anything specific ever, I suggest looking in both shopping locations or All 3 if you're near or in the Parks.

I saw the starter set on the Shop Parks App a few weeks ago and didn't get it because the rest of the bows weren't out yet. Bad decision. By the time the bows came out (I ordered those right away thankfully), the starter ears were listed as park only. I figured I would get them when I get down to DW Thanksgiving Day but I noticed that both MK and EP went from "Available" to "Limited Quanities" within a few days. I just crumbled and got one on eBay for $5 more, well more like $9 more given my AP discount, because I didn't want them to sell out and I would be left with 7 bows and no ears. Lesson learned — if you see a hot item online that you want, buy it before you end up paying more for it later. :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Tried to call merchandise services and they can not be ordered from stores or through app. I too had to purchase through eBay! Uggh. But definitely did not want to risk missing out.

Also...i've read multiple blogs that say these are very comfortable as opposed to other ear headbands.

Are these ears any good? I have read that they are bigger than regular ears, so wondering if they are heavy or fit oddly on the head.

Are these ears any good? I have read that they are bigger than regular ears, so wondering if they are heavy or fit oddly on the head.

Some of the bows are heavy. I have the Maleficant one and it is much heavier than any other ears I own. It seems like it tilts forward and slips every time I bend my head forward. I found it very awkward to wear in the park for this reason. I think that if I used a couple hair clips to anchor the headband to my hair, it would help, but I didn't get to test that theory because I didn't have hairclips with me that trip.

I recently bought the Tiki Birds bow, and I have only worn it at home, not in the parks (Yes, I wear ears at home all the time LOL) and that one doesn't slip and isn't anywhere near as heavy as the Maleficant one.

I didn't have any issues with the black/silver bow that comes with the ears, even though it is a little heavier and bigger than my other 'normal' ears.

Don't laugh, I found some nice ears at the Wal-Mart in Orlando. They are very comfy and don't hurt the head like the ones at Disney.

I actually get some of my "Disney" bows at HOT TOPIC and they slide into the Swap Your Bow Minnie ears just great as they are on clips system too. I have bows from Stitch, Up, Beauty and Beast, Maleficent, Star Wars, and more. The best deal is most are $7.50 and you can get discounts on them like 30%, BOGO etc. Order online or in the stores.

I actually get some of my "Disney" bows at HOT TOPIC and they slide into the Swap Your Bow Minnie ears just great as they are on clips system too. I have bows from Stitch, Up, Beauty and Beast, Maleficent, Star Wars, and more. The best deal is most are $7.50 and you can get discounts on them like 30%, BOGO etc. Order online or in the stores.

I was just going to mention Hot Topic! DD15 gets all her Disney bows from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter