Swan Transportation to Chef Mickey’s

I’d rideshare/taxi it. Since you have an ADR CR security will allow you to be dropped off at CR.
Thank you! Should have mentioned we have two kids who need car seats (we are not bringing them). Uber has a car seat option, but I don’t know if any have two seats, so would you recommend two Ubers?

There are no Ubers with two seats. Depending on availability, you might find it hard to even get one.

It would take longer, but you could take bus to MK, which with the Swan takes you to the TTC, and then take monorail to CR. We did this for a Crown grill dinner reservation. It took About 30 minutes, but we didn’t wait more than a couple of minutes for the bus.

All the bus options are doable but a lot of transferring within a time requirement especially with two kids. You didn’t mention their ages But it certainly adds to the challenge

It opens at 9 that day (8:30 for extended hours).
It's generally recommended that guests wanting to attend morning extended hours at the parks be at the bus stop around 90 minutes before extended hours starts that day because buses start running +/- 60 minutes or a little bit before that. If MK opens at 8:30 for extended hours that day, the first bus from a Disney resort is likely to pick up between 7 and 7:30, which means cutting it close (too close for my comfort) if you have to ride to MK and then walk to CR. It's looking more and more like you might have to book a private car transfer, to be sure of getting there on time with 2 kids in car seats. I'd book a private transfer and then try to push my ADR later!

It's generally recommended that guests wanting to attend morning extended hours at the parks be at the bus stop around 90 minutes before extended hours starts that day because buses start running +/- 60 minutes or a little bit before that. If MK opens at 8:30 for extended hours that day, the first bus from a Disney resort is likely to pick up between 7 and 7:30, which means cutting it close (too close for my comfort) if you have to ride to MK and then walk to CR. It's looking more and more like you might have to book a private car transfer, to be sure of getting there on time with 2 kids in car seats. I'd book a private transfer and then try to push my ADR later!
That’s helpful - thank you! This was the only ADR we could get for Chef Mickey. Really wanted Topolino’s, but still haven’t seen a single opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter