Swan or Dolphin pack n play in room

Disneymom1234

Earning My Ears
Hi! I’m booking a room at Swan or Dolphin and looking to get one where the pack n play can be tucked away a little. I’m not opposed to putting it in the bathroom or closet but I’m not sure which rooms will accommodate that besides the really expensive premium room.do most rooms have that extra sink area I can put it in?

Hi! I’m booking a room at Swan or Dolphin and looking to get one where the pack n play can be tucked away a little. I’m not opposed to putting it in the bathroom or closet but I’m not sure which rooms will accommodate that besides the really expensive premium room.do most rooms have that extra sink area I can put it in?
If you're looking for the pnp to be in a separate area with a door, the bathroom is really the only option unless you book a junior suite or higher to include a room with a door. The family rooms and alcove rooms definitely have more space but no doors.

If you do a regular room w 1 king, you'll have more space where the sofa is to put the pnp but it won't really be tucked away. When we last stayed at Dolphin, we had an end of the hall room, 2 double beds (Swan has queens), long walk from the elevator but pro was it had a lot of extra space/hallway from sleeping area to vanity to bathroom with a large double door closet too. That vanity area around the corner would be a good spot for the pnp if you are going with a basic room. The room # was 9004. No balcony, just tall windows but terrible view, it's a view of the loading docks. I'm sure there are other end hall rooms that have better views on the opposite side of the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter