Swan & Dolphin wedding and reception

Shannen_14

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I was wandering if anyone has had a reception in Todds English Bluezoo at Swan and Dolphin in their private rooms? We are getting married at the S&D and wanted to know if we are able to add our own decorations to the private dining and if theres enough room in them to move some tables after the meal so there is a little more room?

Last edited:
We had our reception at Bluezoo. I had vases, linens, favor boxes, and place cards brought in. The restaurant's event coordinator set everything up in conjunction with our Just Marry planners. The private dining rooms have one long able, so there's really no moving it for dancing. You can, however, book more space than you need. The private room partitions into three small rooms that seat 18 guests each. So, for instance, if you only need seating for 36 people or fewer, you could still book all three rooms (and pay the higher attached F&B minimum) to use the third room for a dance floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter