Swan & dolphin breakfast options

Garden Grove at the Swan, our favorite breakfast on property. The buffet is fantastic and very reasonably priced, plus an omelet station that’s made to order. It is a Character breakfast on the weekends.

Cape May Cafe :) Excellent character interaction and a bit quieter than the typical character breakfast. Pretty good spread of food.

The breakfast buffet at Fresh at the Dolphin is the best kept secret in WDW. I recommend it quietly to all of my friends and family, and they all rave about it. Its a full buffet, but they focus on fresher, healthier options and have a fresh pressed juice bar. Its amazing, and you never need a reservation.

The breakfast buffet at Fresh at the Dolphin is the best kept secret in WDW. I recommend it quietly to all of my friends and family, and they all rave about it. Its a full buffet, but they focus on fresher, healthier options and have a fresh pressed juice bar. Its amazing, and you never need a reservation.
Always nice knowing another good breakfast option! :goodvibesNext time we stay in the Boardwalk area, think we will try it!::yes::

Fresh is great! If you'd like a buffet - Garden Grove. Just know, on the weekends, Garden Grove is a character buffet, so a little more expensive. If you are a AAA member bring your card for 20% off your bill!

Thanks for the replies.

Dh loves a breakfast pastry alongside his hearty eggs, potatoes,bacon etc..
Whereas all I want/need is a Diet Coke!

Random question-do garden grove & fresh offer sodas?

Over at The Boardwalk, I would choose Bon Voyage at the Trattoria al Forno. The food is very good and I believe you can choose the character or non-character meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter