SWA internet specials out last week --

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
shucks, missed them when came out last week. I have a voucher to use for SWA and thought of going for Christmas. Does anyone think SWA would come back out with more internet specials before Christmas?:(

They were still out this morning, have you checked the website this afternoon?

SWA has internet specials every week. They are usually released late Monday night and are available thru Thursday. If you go to the website on Fri, Sat, Sun, or Mon AM you will not find any internet specials but new ones will appear the next week. You can sign up for their email specials if you want the reminder.

with internet specials you cannot use the vouchers since they have to be taken to a ticketing desk to be used.....

at least that is my understanding....so the "good" rates are only good on the internet

direct purchase over the net (no vouchers allowed )

They have now changed thei policy and if you have vouchers you can put the #'s in when you go to purchase the tix and they will be taken off your total price...its a good thing" Marianne

according to the web site they do not allow that...

so there is some fine print to the whole ...... internet only specials...key word here seems to be "ticketless travel"

Internet Specials:
21-day advance purchase
Travel August 21, 2001 through January 11, 2002, except for November 20, 21, 25, and 26, December 21, 22, 28-30,2001, and January 1, 2002.
Fare is only available for travel purchased through the Southwest Airlines web site.
Ticketless travel must be purchased at the time of booking and no later than 12:00 midnight Pacific Time August 2, 2001.

Ticketless Travel may be purchased online using either a credit card or by utilizing funds from a previously unused or cancelled Ticketless Travel reservation(s). Funds from up to four cancelled or unused Ticketless Travel reservation records can be combined to purchase a new Ticketless Travel reservation record. Southwest Airlines travel credit (e.g., travel voucher, gift certificate, discount coupon) may not be used as forms of payment for Ticketless Travel Online.

Hi I'm new so I don't know to much. I hear so much about Mary Waring's website. Could someone give it to me. She seems to have much info and I'm planning a trip to WDW and need all the info I can get. And discounts to . Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter