• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SW vouchers and price drops

Disneylover99

DIS Veteran
I have a $100 SW voucher and I'm looking into booking a flight. Right now, the flight I'm interested in costs $277, with the voucher it will cost $177.

I think the ticket price may drop to the low $200's and so here is my question. If the price drops to let's say $209, will I be able to apply for a credit of $68? Or will it not matter because I only really paid $177 of my own money for the ticket.

I hope I'm not too confusing. I just got off the phone with SW, and I really confused the woman I was talking too. :scratchin

You book the ticket at $277 so how you pay for it is irrelevant. Whether its a credit, gift card, credit card, etc makes no difference. So if that $277 fare DOES drop to $209, you can get a whole new credit.

If the price drops on tickets you have purchased how do you go about getting a refund?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter