SW or WDW?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
After our 5 day trip to USF, would you recommend SW or WDW for 2 days? There's so much we missed at WDW the first time. I still want to do Body Wars, Test Track, Illuminations, the Ice Cream Social at Garden Grill, Fantasmic, BTM, and Splash Mtn. I could stay at the Dolphin again and take the wonderfully relaxing Friendship boat to MGM and Epcot. Or should we go to see Shamu, feed the Dolphins and Stingray, sample beer at Anhueser Busch station? It will be myself, DH, and DS (6). I know DS would live Seaworld, but I want to go to WDW. I miss the magic of E-night at MK. As I am writing this I realize 7 days is not enough and I need 10 days so that we can do USF/IOA, SW, MK, MGM, and Epcot.

Well, lets see I've been to both.

They are two totally different parks. This is our new touring plan we go every year to Florida. One trip Disney, the next trip all other Orlando sights.

2000 saw our with a week in Disney, 2001 saw us go to Discovery Cove, Sea World, and Universal IOA. (adults only)
This summer we are doing Universal with the kids, since they want to do that instead of Disney.

The few things left that you haven't seen in WDW you could do in one day if you get there early and use Fastpass. Really, its not much.

As for the Seaworld side, you will not have the Disney crowds. You will see beautiful animals, peaceful sealife, and fantastic shows (and free beer! Would you ever get free beer at WDW?) There are some things at SEaworld that you can't see at WDW. I truly enjoyed Seaworld. I loved the Ohio one, and I truly enjoyed the Orlando one as well. On our trip last year we went to Seaworld four days (with the seven day Discovery Cove pass)

My seven year old wants to go to SeaWorld versus WDW. He wants to go on Journey to Atlantis, and Kraken (if he is tall enough!)

For two days you could do both. Or you could catch a 2nd day free at Seaworld and extend your trip to three days.

Good luck deciding. Our other thoughts on WDW is that its been there since 1971, its not going anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter