SW experts needed.

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Normally I would call SW but with everything going on in the world this isn't an immediate need. I booked a flight for myself using my DH's rapid rewards. I have since rebooked twice when the prices went down. Should I or my husband have a travel credit associated with this flight or do those points go back into his RR account? I can't find the travel funds anywhere ( logging into his account or mine), but I wasn't paying attention to his RR account balance so cant tell. TIA

Normally I would call SW but with everything going on in the world this isn't an immediate need. I booked a flight for myself using my DH's rapid rewards. I have since rebooked twice when the prices went down. Should I or my husband have a travel credit associated with this flight or do those points go back into his RR account? I can't find the travel funds anywhere ( logging into his account or mine), but I wasn't paying attention to his RR account balance so cant tell. TIA
It will go back into the RR account that was used to book with.

When you log into the SWA site go to "my account" then "My travel funds" is at the top. Click "view travel funds". This is where you will find any monetary credit you have and the expiration date. Click the back arrow to go back to the previous pate and right underneath the My travel funds is the My Rapid Rewards where it will show your total point balance. (This is also shown next to your name when you login to SWA. With all of the changes I've made to my flights in the last 2 weeks I feel like I could check it in my sleep lol! All just to have all my hard work reduced to cancellation due to a global pandemic. I will be having lots of free time in the next few weeks to plan our rescheduled vacation as I work as an educational assistant at an elementary school which will be closed until April 6th at the minimum. Who knows? I might not even have a job until fall. Crazy uncertain times to be sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter