Sushi on the Gold Plan

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
My DF and I are going to WDW in May 2004 for our honeymoon. We are partaking in the Gold add-on plan and are wondering if any of you know how the meal plan works with sushi (i.e. Japan in Epcot). Thanks for your help! :scratchin :scratchin

oooh! I would like to know the answer to this one as well since we are going on the Silver plan. (I know not the same, but...)

Personally I think that Kimono's has better Sushi then the bar in the Japaneze pavillion. My first visit to Kimono's was a life changing experience...I still have dreams of the House Special rolls! :D

-Erica

I've heard great things about Kimono's but the Dolphin and Swan restaurants along with Victoria & Alberts and McDonalds are the only restaurants not included on the Silver and Gold plan. Too bad!!!

We haven't done the gold plan for 2 or 3 years but in our experience you can order anything you want on the menu. So if your question is if you can have sushi for an appetizer or an entree our experience would be that you could do it either way.

Loved this plan and always got our money's worth until we started going more than once a year. At that point APs made more sense. Wish there was a meal plan for AP holders!

Originally posted by Beaker74
I've heard great things about Kimono's but the Dolphin and Swan restaurants along with Victoria & Alberts and McDonalds are the only restaurants not included on the Silver and Gold plan. Too bad!!!

I was walking past Kimono's a couple of weeks ago & considered eating there until I saw & heard TERRIBLE karaoke going on!
(Is there such thing as "good" karaoke?:confused: ) Sorry if it was one of you, but some woman was singing a Carpenter's song...
"I'm On Top Of The World, Looking Down On Creation..." soooo bad! :crazy:

Cali Grill has some wonderful sushi, as a matter of fact this is where my DW and I were introduced to sushi... very yummy.

Go over to Wolf Gang Puck's Cafe and you can have a tremendous selection. I have not eaten there yet, (NOV) but the menu's off Deb Willis site lists the menu and its huge!

Enjoy your trip!

DH and I have had sushi at both California Grill and at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe. If they are included in your plan, I would highly recommend the sushi at these places.

We had good sushi at Matsunoma Lounge in Epcot. Since it is a lounge, and not a full service restaurant, I am not sure if it would be in your plan. We usually like to take a break here for a late afternoon snack. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter