Survivor Winners at War Season 40

This show is already completed and the only thing left is the live show where the winner is announced- as if we don't already know.
Who are you thinking, Rob? Or Michelle? I don't think Rob will win. But I am thinking Michelle might...blech!

I hope Hulu has the episode where Jenna and Heidi get naked in exchange for Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Definitely wouldn't fly today. I believe Heidi lost her job as a teacher over this episode.

She did but she ended up marrying Cole Hamels one of the highest paid pitchers in baseball. So she’s getting by without her teaching job!!!

I liked Sophie. But I like Jeremy more so...🤷‍♀️.

Tony is way over the top. IRL...I'd want to choke him out. But he makes some great TV. So I am all in.

Kim and Michelle can go. They are duds. And Ben annoys. What an idiot.

Sarah is my fave chic and Jeremy is my fave dude left in the game.

Me thinks Adam is gonna lose his stuff. Go full blown Brandon Hantz.

I'm surprised that Natalie let Parv know about the bottle. She could have hidden it better and gone back later. I also wonder what happened to the fire tokens they got. Did they share? Sorry that Tony was able to get the tokens he needed. I would have let him sweat and tell him I didn't have any. Make up some story like Michelle did even though it was only part true. Sorry to see Sophie go I was hoping it would be Tony. How does Ben continue to be safe? He is my least favorite player left.

Ben is safe because no one views him as a threat. Which is probably fair. He won his season in large part because he was handed found immunity idols, and was the beneficiary of a surprise new Final Four eliminator. He's been good in challenges, but other players have been better. He is fairly transparent when it comes to being with you or against you. At times, it feels like he's playing checkers while everyone else is trying to play 3-D chess.

And this game is fine when you're up against first time players. Against returning players - and winners no less - he's a bit out of his league.

I thought Tony had one of the best weeks ever of any Survivor on any show. He can be a bit helper skelter but he played that blindside of Sophie to perfection AND gained the trust of Jeremy and Nick because the votes for Jeremy came out just as he said they would. He still has an idol to play so it doesn’t look like he’s going anywhere soon.

Ben can’t go soon enough for my liking. He’s so friggin annoying and such a weak player. Cant wait to see the dumb *** look on his face and hear all his whining next week!!

I liked Sophie. But I like Jeremy more so...🤷‍♀️.

Tony is way over the top. IRL...I'd want to choke him out. But he makes some great TV. So I am all in.

Kim and Michelle can go. They are duds. And Ben annoys. What an idiot.

Sarah is my fave chic and Jeremy is my fave dude left in the game.

Me thinks Adam is gonna lose his stuff. Go full blown Brandon Hantz.
Really like Sophie and Sarah. Jeremy I could take or leave.
The season Tony won I hated him this time around I'm enjoying the new Tony. There's no doubt he's a Jersey Boy.
If I never have to hear Ben talk again it would be fine with me.
Agreed Adam will loose it. I didn't think he deserved to win the first time.
I'm a big Boston Rob fan but I don't see him getting back in the game and going on to win.

Last edited:
Here's to hoping that Denise and Sarah basically going "I can't even" wrt the "live tribal" is a hint to Probst that maybe all this last minute scrambling is frustrating and in a way invalidates all the activity in between the Immunity challenge and tribal council. Now, I'm all for people trying to set things up during Tribal, but you know what? Say it to everyone. Let's see if the target can pick up on your words and arrange a counterattack.

EOE. Really impressed with Sophie's stamina here. Everyone on EOE seems to acknowledge Natalie as the stamina monster, so for Sophie to more than hold her own is deserving of kudos. Also I'm really seeing why she was voted off first. As much as people want a strong tribe, she'd definitely be a threat during the individual challenges. Maybe she'll get the Sia reward.

Tony has gone back to being vintage Tony, and it's been great. The difference here is that he's done this while everyone views him as a target. He couldn't have picked a better time to go on an immunity run.

I don't think Ben is getting voted out at this point. I've looked at he and Michelle as being goat from the beginning, and while Michelle has at least tried to make moves, I haven't seen anything from Ben that makes me believe he's got any shot at winning.

Anybody else think Jeremy sounded a little threatening to Denise tonight?
I didn't, sorry. Not saying it didn't happen, but I didn't really pick up on anything besides Jeremy being pretty frustrated with how his game is going.

Someone on the jury tonight said "he's the boss" referring to Tony. Just made me think that if Tony makes it to the final 3, what the jury is going to be thinking about him. These people are going to vote for the people who played and made moves, not goats.

Rick Devens did a podcast last week with Rob Cesternino where he admitted that he saved a lot of stuff to do in front of the jury. So even if Tony isn't controlling the game, he's putting on a show and entertaining them which probably goes a long way in getting votes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter