• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor Thailand! (Possible Spoilers)

Losing Shi Ann changes my Final Four.

I'm still sticking with Ted,Brian and Helen. I think I will add Jake to replace Shi Ann.

Anyone else have favorites for the final four?

Although...hesitant about Helen, but thought about it, and there's really no one better. :( :)

EWWW! Did you see on the preview how Ken said he can't feel at home here because Chuay Gahn (excuse me, but I am quoting now) "pisses where they sleep". !! :eek: (Bet ya it was Clay! )

Final Four - Hmmm.... I still like Brian and I guess that means Ted will go with him and I always liked Jake and I like Ken still but that is a VERY unlikely final four.

I like your final four, too RMD. I think I like Ken just because of what he is, versus his personality. That was pretty disloyal, when Shi ann was honest enough to say that she hadn't decided.
Pennys comment what goes around comes around, hope it bites her in the butt!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my final four:

Helen (my personal favorite), Brian (I believe he plays the game somewhat well), Jake (feels bad for everyone) and Jan (wouldn't harm a fly).

If Sook Jai loses immunity next week, GOOD BYE KEN!!!!! He is definitely messing up his game.

Originally posted by lilboo
"What comes around, goes around..." :rolleyes:

Shii Ann played a bad game.

LOL Even my DS caught that one. Reminded me of the Biff line in Back to the Future, "Why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here?" ;)

Sorry to see Shii Ann go - she was at least an interesting personality, but her goose was cooked.

Veeryyy interesting episode!

I also had Shii Ann picked as one of the final four. Just goes to show how fast things can change.

I thought one of the funniest moments was after they had all had the big feast and "Granny" Janny got snookered! Then Brian's comment the next morning...something about being like Jan! I haven't seen anyone get so drunk on Survivor since Big Tom in Africa!

Wow what a twist!!

I was surprised it wasn't a merge! UGH. Sorry to see Shi-Ann go.
But she did blow it. Played her cards too early, but who knew?

RMD, I like your 4 too.

I wonder which of the guys (and if it's more than one...) uses the br where they sleep? (I'm assuming it's a guy.) If it becomes a big issue it may shake things up quite a bit.

That was a good show. Not a good outcome (--- boo hoo Shi-Ann), but a good show.

Annemarie

For some reason, I was so mad after watching tonight's episode. I need to relieve some stress. I was ticked that Shii Ann got voted off, but she did assume too much. ANd you know what happens when you assume.

In any case, I'm prayin' that Penny gets her come uppence and returns home to sell drugs. :rolleyes:

Goshdarnit...lost a post! Anyhow...

I loved the "merge" party! LOL!! Fooled all of us! You could almost SEE their minds racing when Jeff said "merge, what merge?" I'd like to see that episode again. The trick or treaters were a bit of a distraction!

A great Tribal Council. I love the way they keep shaking up the show! Sorry to see Shii Ann go, though....(I like to eat the heart, liver, neck etc of poutry, too...and I'm Irish-American!!)

So are they filming the next one yet??

Feel better, Tulirose!!

Very interesting episode! I also wondered if it was truly a merge when they didn't make a new flag and no change in buffs. I chuckled a little bit when Jeff said "A merger, I hope I didn't say anything to lead you to that conclusion" LOL! I really felt bad for Shi Ann.....I truly thought she would make it alot farther than she did, but thanks to Ken..... :( I wanted to smack the smirk off Penny's face when Shi Ann was leaving, at least everyone else TRIED to look sad, but not her, she was just a smiling away!

I was afraid she was going to go after they focused on her so much this episode. :( But I couldn't see how since she'd joined forces with ChewingGum. Now we know. They got all of us I think by having the two tribes living on one beach but as two tribes!

Nothing to do with tonights outcome - but I think my favorite Survivor moment so far is when they left camp and that little monkey raced in there to steal food. His furtive little glances around as he was doing it had me laughing out loud.

Oh man! When Jeff said no merger-I said, "bye bye Shi Ann!"
She was right about the reasons to vote for Penny instead
of her-she could have scouted the Chuay Gaum tribe and
kept Ken and Jake alive if there was ever a merger.
Penny and Erin are likely to make an alliance with Brian
as he will go for the weaker members(as he perceives them)
of the merging tribe for support. I'm saying Brian, Ted,
Helen and Jan as final four with support from Penny and
Erin. Whatever the case-I see Ken as being voted off soon-
he's a physical threat and getting too agressive.

Hurray for Dave Burnett...not only pulled the wool over the survivors eyes but ours too! Us, all talkin' about the merge and individual immunity. That's one way of makin' sure the show doesn't get old and tired.

What the heck happened to Brian? He was one of my favorites and now he's talking about HIS kingdom and who he lets in to HIS kingdom? Kinda reminds me of Rob (the godfather) from Survivor 4. I do think the alliance (shhhh) between him and Ted will go all the way. I think it is a good idea that they play that low key so the others don't get wind of it and break them up.

Love the monkey. He was so cute shoveling that food into his mouth as fast as he could and looking around to see if anyone was coming back. My dh says, he would have eaten that monkey by now. Probably tastes like chicken.

Originally posted by d.kurz
I'd like to see that episode again.
At this point, we always tape all the episodes...ever since the first Survivor...they ended up repeating the whole series and it was a lot of fun to watch things develop from the perspective of already knowing the outcome.

Sorry to see Shi Ann go. She (sadly) cooked her goose. I knew she was going to go because they focused on her and for once she was having a good time (that just signals the death toll).

Penny & Erin just iritate me. Wish they would go. After all, what goes around, comes around.

I'd like to see Helen, Ted, and Jake make it to the end.

I think Shi-Ann played too many sides and it came back to bite her in the butt. Ken is being honest and just playing the game. I don't trust Ted. I would like to see Brian or Helen take it

I may be in the minority, but I saw Shii-Ann's vote result as an expected consequence of how she played the game after assuming their was a merge ! She's a smart cookie and I was glad to see that she understood and no sour grapes. One bad thing is that she just missed being on the voting panel--I would've like to see her on that team.

Good episode--I loved the looks of shock on their faces when they were told that it wasn't a merge !!
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter