Survivor 46

I think Q is either nuts, delusional or living in an alternate reality!!! He’s all over the place and I was really hoping they’d send his *** home. He cause way too much chaos changing who he wants out and I think that move at tribal and telling people about Tiffs idol will do him in next week.

I still like Venus. Although she really does see things in a mirror thinking she’s behind all the big moves. I hope she can keep causing havoc to keep the season interesting. Liz and Maria are the only others that I think are really playing the game within the game and keeping it from being boring. All the others just seem to be on vacation and along for the ride.

I think Kenzie is playing a good game. Bhanu put a target on her back and she seems to have recovered from that. She seems like a genuinely nice person. During challenges, her voice always stands out as the one praising those who are still competing. They voted out Soda and Tevin because they were too personable. I don't think they realize that Kenzie is forming friendships with everyone.

I read an article about Q regarding his quit/not quit and it made it sound like he might have been thinking about it as basically a ploy or at least that was one of the reasons floated out there in that article. Watching that tribal I wasn't really sold on his words. I think he would have accepted defeat had they voted him out but I think that would have been him saying he knew his gameplay didn't work the way he had hoped rather than him being sincere about them actually voting him out. In some ways that's genius in other ways I would really hate for that to become a strategy used by other players in the future.

I will say Q was brilliant for using a hide and seek game to look at players' abilities. I wouldn't have thought to do so but he makes a good point if you can evade someone so well OR hide in plain sight...you just might be able to do the same in the game.

That was a total blindside for Tevin, kinda felt bad there as I didn't find him an unlikeable player.

Q made himself the perfect person to take to the finals. You can mention that he wanted to quit halfway through... blah, blah, blah.

Although, he can argue that they kept him and he survived until the end and therefore deserves the $1M.

Maybe not the perfect person to take to the finals.

Interesting info about Venus and how the other players have been interacting with her.

I like the immediate "reunion" they do now for Survivor after the final vote but at the same time I miss the longer on stage ones because I felt like I got more back story into what was really going on. There's a lot more IMO over the last recent years where what players show to others isn't necessarily how it really is. Like in this exit interview where he was saying he tried to show him and Venus still at odds with each other even though they had agreed to an alliance (which then he said didn't last long at all). That sort of stuff I feel we can more easily miss out on with the live reunions.

Interesting info about Venus and how the other players have been interacting with her.

I like the immediate "reunion" they do now for Survivor after the final vote but at the same time I miss the longer on stage ones because I felt like I got more back story into what was really going on. There's a lot more IMO over the last recent years where what players show to others isn't necessarily how it really is. Like in this exit interview where he was saying he tried to show him and Venus still at odds with each other even though they had agreed to an alliance (which then he said didn't last long at all). That sort of stuff I feel we can more easily miss out on with the live reunions.
Yep, I agree. It was also interesting to read about his relationship with Maria and Charlie. The first thing that caught my attention was that, although Maria and Charlie wanted to pretend that they weren't working together, Tevin obviously knew that they were.

I miss Ponderosa.

Hunter was so dumb to trust them. I don’t know why he would think they would be honest with him of who is being voted for. He should have played the idol.
I could not believe he blew his game up and went home with an idol. I hope he gets to come back and play again. Now I am just going to cheer for Venus because it would serve them all right if she outwitted them all.

I was so aggravated with Hunter this week. He was doing so good and making so many good decisions, I especially loved that he didnt tell anyone he had an idol. Up until he did and then everything went downhill. I kept tsaying to myself keep your mouth shut about your idol, wait for Tiff to play hers, and then your suprise everyone a second later with yours. Then the idol goes back into play and hell, Hunter probably would have found it again.

I dont even know who to pull for anymore.

I dont even know who to pull for anymore.
I was reading an article about "spicy Jeff" just talking about how kinda goaded them before the challenge and him being wrong but that he doesn't mind being wrong. It got me thinking how can I describe how I feel about this particular season...and what I could come up with is are the players actually playing Survivor and to win or is this just a chance to play on tv?

Hunter's mistake is one others have made but this many years later if you're on Survivor you know how things can get, maybe you get voted out the next day but at least you made it another night when you had good feeling something was up.

While I'm not entirely disliking this season I am not enjoying the lax gameplay. They seem to be too concerned about what moves they can talk about during jury questioning. Yes it would suck if someone else took your move and made it seem like it was their idea but state your case then at jury questioning if you make it that far, blowing up the game or trying to do something just to spite another player seems silly in the end. Maybe it's an easy vote for Q for example but that doesn't mean you can't still make it, and not voting out a person who is playing games with one minute wanting to be there the next not seems to be against the Survivor spirit.

I don't think players need to be ruthless for the sake of being ruthless but these past few seasons the players don't seem to be playing the game itself just playing for what they will say in front of the jury so I'm missing a bit of older style gameplay on Survivor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter