Survivor 46

I haven't missed a season since it started. It takes me awhile to figure out who I like, but it doesn't take long for me to figure out who I don't like. This season is no different. This week and next week are each 2 hours long and then it goes to 90 minutes, with Amazing Race following it.

I used to watch when the show first started. It now seems like the same story each season with different people. Every contestant has likely watched prior shows and thinks they have figured out how to best scheme to improve their chances of winning. They act like they are all in this together until they aren't. The host seems overly melodramatic at the end of each show when they vote someone off.

Yeah, Jelinsky was an idiot, he got what he deserved, and he never saw it coming.
I was so confused how someone could be that oblivious :confused::confused: How did he not understand how badly he was digging in a hole for himself?

I think I read in his exit interview or something like that that he wasn't the first to say they should quit that time task (I'm blanking on the other player who supposedly did mention about quitting) but I don't think that was his main mistake. I think people just saw this outspoken player who didn't quite live up to what he was saying compounded with they felt he gave up too easily multiple times.

I used to watch when the show first started. It now seems like the same story each season with different people. Every contestant has likely watched prior shows and thinks they have figured out how to best scheme to improve their chances of winning. They act like they are all in this together until they aren't. The host seems overly melodramatic at the end of each show when they vote someone off.
Yeah, but isn't that the same as most Reality TV shows?

I won't post spoilers in case some West Coast Disers are watching, but I think the right person got voted out. The other person who was considered needs to go, which is too bad. I thought I'd like to see this person go far when I first started watching. I think it would be interesting to watch this person after the merge interacting with some of the more dramatic players.

Last edited:
🙋‍♀️ I'm watching, wouldn't miss an episode!

I've been saying this for the past few seasons, I don't like the new groups of people they pick to play. I'm tired of the "super fans". Bring back people like Joe, Ozzy, Kim, Parvati (she's on another show now with Sandra), Denise, Ethan, Savage, Alicia, people who wanted to compete. The people recently just play different and the challenges aren't as physical. I liked when they went back to camp after a challenge and compared injuries. I'm just over all the puzzles and balancing compititions. I complain about the seasons but I keep watching. I can't imagine watching something other than Survivor on a Wednesday night.

I’m watching. Have never missed an episode since it first started. It will take a few more episodes to figure out who I like/don’t like. I still find myself adding “guys” every time Jeff tells them to “come on in.”
I am watching as well so far I like this cast better than season 45. I was same as you in that I had only missed a couple episodes since it first started. That was until last season. Just could not watch that group anymore so didn't watch the last 3 or 4 episodes or reunion. Could not even tell you who won

Last edited:
I did not like the behavior of a lot of them. The other teams did not need to make comments to purple. I also did not like the fake idol thing they pulled on Jess. I really am not crazy about most of them.
That WAS mean. I thought Q was going to use the fake idol to work with Jess and get Keznie out with her own idea. That would have been a great play on his part. Instead, they tricked her AND blindsided her. It did seem personal and mean-spirited. I want Vis to stay in the game because I want to see how Venus responds to him if he starts yelling at her.

Reactions: rlk
I haven't missed a season since it started. It takes me awhile to figure out who I like, but it doesn't take long for me to figure out who I don't like. This season is no different. This week and next week are each 2 hours long and then it goes to 90 minutes, with Amazing Race following it.
I totally agree.. My wife and I also have NEVER missed an episode. It does, most of the time at least in the recent casting methods, take a while to figure out who we like. One person I thought I was going to like is turning out to be SOOOOO ANNOYING..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter