surprises at dinner?

Beauties n the Beast

Mouseketeer
We are headed to DL next week! so excited! It's a slightly delayed graduation trip. Our first evening we have Goofy's kitchen dinner reservations. When we went to WDW a few years ago to celebrate my older daughter's graduation, a CM brought a bottle with a congratulations letter in it to my daughter. Was wondering if I could somehow request something like this for our Goofy's kitchen dinner?

We love Goofy’s! We went once for my DD’s birthday. They ask when you make reservations what the occasion is so I told them then. When we were there they brought her out a birthday cupcake which was specially decorated for her and separate from the buffet options. It always seems like WDW has extra special options from some posts I’ve seen so not sure about what you’ve described but you could ask when you call. The hostess stand is pretty far from the tables too, and it’s a very loud place, so it would be easy to go over and make any arrangements I would think too if you wanted to see about something special or hand something to them to bring out. They also do a character picture before you are seated if you wanted something fun as a surprise for the picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter