• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Surprise! We're NOT going to Disney! 9/18-9/25 <<Update 3/24 Page 21>>

that's nice

DIS Dad #330
It's been a while since I wrote a TR. We were in WDW over Halloween last year and I just too busy to write one…. or was it too lazy? Well whatever the reason, I didn't write one. Sorry… let's get to the story.

We knew 10 years ago we were going somewhere to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. After we honeymooned in Hawaii we 'knew' we just had to go back. We loved Hawaii so much. Here is a picture of the young couple:

I'm the left… I'm Tim.

And the gorgeous woman on the right… well that's my wife Melody.

As the years went by, we added to our family. We were a family of 3, then 4, and now there are 5 of us. We are a typical Disney family. I should show you some pics of the kids before I lose your interest….

This is Juliana.(AKA Ana, Jules) She is 8.

Here is Christopher(AKA Bubba, Bubs, Buddy) He is 3.

And there is Gabriella(AKA Gabby) She is 16 months.

So in 10 years we really added to our family. Living on the east coast, were we crazy enough to take 3 kids, 2 under the age of 3 across the entire country and head back to Hawaii to celebrate our anniversary? No. We aren't nuts. Could we swing Hawaii while the kids stayed home? According to Melody, absolutely not. So where could we go that everyone would have a great time and where you can celebrate just about any occasion? Disney!

I know what you are thinking.... 'The title said you were NOT going to Disney'

You are correct. We were NOT going to Disney. We'll get to that in due time.

I'll add a couple of current pictures of myself and Melody so you aren't alarmed once this TR really gets rolling.

There is a lot to cover in this report. I'll do a quick recap (1 post) about our Halloween 2013 trip with pictures to quell the remarks of some certain DISers (who will remain un-named)(but you'll probably figure out who they are). I'll tell about our time aboard the Disney Dream. And I'll tell you about our first DVC stay… but hey don't forget, we're NOT going to Disney.

There will be a lot of pictures posted, and thousands more that won't be. Mostly because this is what our pictures look like:

'Gabby open your eyes!'

'Christopher look over here!'

'Gabby look over here!'

'Awwwwww forget it! This ain't working!'

Up next… a quick recap of WDW Halloween 2013

:rolleyes1I'm here I'll be back to read after I get out of the pool I have to be sure if you say anything about me that it's nice and not mean. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

A Tim trip report and lots of pics of the cute additions to his family :thumbsup2, now that is one trip report that is not to be missed. :goodvibes

:wave2: Tim; I'm back...as promised.

Great introductions. I love the pic from your honeymoon...Mel hasn't aged a bit...and this despite being married to you. :rotfl2::rotfl2: You know I had to get a dig in, didn't you?

Now who would complain that you didn't do a TR last year? Certainly not sweet, innocent me.

I just cannot believe how the kids are growing. Before you know it, you'll be sending Ana off to college. :crazy2:

Following Kathy over here :) you have a gorgeous family!! Can't wait to hear how you were NOT doing Disney ;)

OMG you started a trip report :scared1: Joining in :thumbsup2

I love the last three pics of the kids. I loled! :rotfl2:

I'm in! And good call on not going to Hawaii. You'd have to be a moron to take so many kids all the way to Hawaii. :rolleyes1

Love the intro Tim. Looking forward to reading about your trip. I just commented on Kathy‘s trip report that I saw you guys at MK last week! You have such a cute family. Will be reading this till the end.

Joining in, thanks to Kathy's referral! Your kids are too cute. We have a 16-month old, as well!

I'm IN!

Following along with the masses from Kathy's report! :thumbsup2

You have a beautiful family!! this is going to be fun. as i love reading all of you guys going back and forth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter