SURPRISE trip ideas

Peach026

Mouseketeer
We are doing our ABD in just two weeks! our DLP add on is a completely secret to the kids - ages 8 & 10 and WDW experts (passholders and DVC members). Hubs and I cannot figure out how to surprise them! We definitely want to tell them in Paris, but can't figure out how. Any ideas? T

Do they know a Disney park exists outside the US and that one of them is in Paris?

I would just hop on the train. Let's see if they figure it out when they see the Mickey head on the boards in the stations/trains. Hopefully they don't, because then the first thing they see when they exit the train station is the Welcome Sign.

One thing to keep in mind, how well can your kids handle things being different? Not just in the rides and CMs, but also, that Pirates or Space Mountain are in different locations. What is on the left in Magic Kingdom might be on the right in DLP.

You could just take the RER and see their reaction when you come out of the station and start seeing the gates and World of Disney.
The destination of the train is: Marne la Valee - Chessy, but then they add "Park Disneylànd", (with a French accent). It's a bit of a giveaway 😀, but you can tell them you're going to a museum, the train is just going in that direction.

You could just take the RER and see their reaction when you come out of the station and start seeing the gates and World of Disney.
That was my thought. Take the RER or TGV for a fun experience and watch their reaction when they get off the train.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter