Surgery on Monday

Hoping all is well. My mother has had several brain surgeries - it is scary, but thankfully we have wonderful doctors in this country.

Just checking in. Tomorrow will be a week since your surgery. I hope and pray you are well on your way to recovery.

Hi everyone. I am home and starting to recover but Slowly. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the well wishes.

Hi everyone. I am home and starting to recover but Slowly. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the well wishes.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

SOOOO happy you posted. TAKE it slow please, please, please.... Rest, and then rest some more. Brain surgery is not seen to the eye like a cast.. Sending you major hugs and well wishes.:grouphug:

So glad to hear that you are home. Take it easy and one day at a time.

Let everyone take care of you and pamper you. You need and deserve it with all you have been through.

Wishing you all the best. Thoughts and prayers are with you.:wave2:

You just made my day!!!! So glad you let us know you came through the surgery ok. I've been praying. Take it easy...Sleep, sleep and sleep some more. :goodvibes

I hope that your recovery is still doing well :wave2::flower3:

Hi everyone. I just wanted to checkin And tell everyone I'm back In the hospital. Thank you to everyone who has sent me positive feelings and please feel free to continue.

:hug: aw, so sorry to hear that. But its good that they are keeping on top of things with you. I am sure you are getting excellent care there.

Wishing you all the best. Hang in there.

Prayers for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter