Surfer's Bay with Lunch Excursion (TT71)

dvcgirl1

Disney dreaming
Looking at the Tortola excursions, and cant seem to find any first hand info on this one. Has anyone done this one, and can you tell me about it? Looking for a fun beach day that will entertain my 24 and 26 year old boys, but also needs to be a pretty beach for my older MIL to enjoy (she's not a swimmer, so she just wants to look at it and perhaps walk along the shore). TIA!

That would be Josiah’s Bay; use that for research. They do have a surf school there with various size boards. TripAdvisor reviews of the beach are positive; one mentions restrooms, but I can’t find any mention of concessions. Photos are lovely. One-half mile of beach.

Surf’s up during the Winter, December being the peak month.

The excursion does mention lunch at the beach; some form of seating would be expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter