SuperShuttle OR Disneyland Express?

LoveMyLAP-BAND

Banded 2/18/05
Hello all,

Need to take a shuttle from LAX to Best Western Park Place Inn for my trip in May. Which shuttle service to you recommend? I was leaning toward Disneyland Express because I was able to find more info online. Any opinions? :confused3

I like the Disneyland Express. My last experience with the Super Shuttle had me going all around Los Angeles and not knowing when I'd get back to the airport.

The Disneyland Express was $19 one way and I think $29 round trip. I believe that there is a coupon for $5 off round trip on their website. Super Shuttle is $15 each way.

what is the web site for the disneyland express will they take you to the anaheim hilton

I've taken Super Shuttle from Orange County. I've also used them in Boston and Miami. Each time I've been very happy with the service. I plan on using them again in April!

Also try: www.anaheimlimo.net
They gave me a great round trip price for 4 of us. It's cheaper than the Disneybus and you don't have to wait until they get around to your hotel.
Transportation is a new phenomenon for me as my parents lived in So. Cal until last year.
My first trip to DL after they moved it occured to me 2 days before that we didn't have a way to the hotel! All friends were busy so we took a towncar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter