• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Supernatural Finale three week later!

I hated it. I'm trying to forget it ever happened and just consider the second to last episode to be the real end.

I hated it. I'm trying to forget it ever happened and just consider the second to last episode to be the real end.

I agree. Dh has said he is just ignoring the last episode. I think it will take awhile to forget it though.
Dh happened to mention something about the show this morning and I make a snarky comment about the finale. He said ”Wow, still bitter?”. Yes!

My daugther and nices were super mad. My wife and I thought it made sense as a way to end the show. It was very similar to Tony and Steve's fate in Endgame, honestly.

I wish we had gotten a reunion between Dean and Cas, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter