• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SuperBowl Sunday?

You won’t notice any difference in crowds that day. But holy cow when the MVP comes to Magic Kingdom, prepare for a sea of jerseys. I was there when the Eagles won, and that crowd was insufferable, although I very much respected Nick Foles and the game he played.

You won’t notice any difference in crowds that day. But holy cow when the MVP comes to Magic Kingdom, prepare for a sea of jerseys. I was there when the Eagles won, and that crowd was insufferable, although I very much respected Nick Foles and the game he played.
We were there that day also! I was wondering why the parade was such madness.

I doubt it will make any difference to the crowds @ Disney. The game in 2023 will be in AZ and with the time difference won't be on till much later in the day. If the game was in Orlando, would likely see more people around but they are mostly there to attend the game.

No self respecting Eagles fan will be in the parks when the Birds are in the big game. E.A.G.L.E.S Eagles. Go Birds!!!!!!!!

We were in MK on Super Bowl Sunday in 2013. The crowds were very manageable especially in the afternoon/evening. That was when it was the first Sunday in February though, instead of closer to President's Day weekend/February Break when things might pick up for travelers.

I wonder with it being in AZ if the team will hit DL on Monday or MK???

Eagles have a parade planned at home if they win…..not sure what that Monday will be like.

With the reservation system, I cant imagine top many people will hit the park just for a parade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter