• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Superbowl at WDW?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
Does anyone know if there are ever any "watch parties" for the Superbowl? Aside from CityWorks, Splitsville and Rix Sports bar are there any other places to watch it? Maybe a large projection in the Springs somewhere? Thanks!

Does anyone know if there are ever any "watch parties" for the Superbowl? Aside from CityWorks, Splitsville and Rix Sports bar are there any other places to watch it? Maybe a large projection in the Springs somewhere? Thanks!
Generally you will need to be in Disney Springs at one of the places you mentioned or a resort lounge.
There is no place in the parks that I am aware of that will ever have any sports playing.

Generally you will need to be in Disney Springs at one of the places you mentioned or a resort lounge.
There is no place in the parks that I am aware of that will ever have any sports playing.
Yes,the only time Live TV has been shown in the Parks was the 2014 World Cup when parts of it were shown in Epcot at The Odyssey and Wonders of Life building and in Animal Kingdom at Restaurantasaurus.

I would go to city works eatery and pour house. Big screen TV's, good food, and beer. We'll be at WDW during the NFC and AFC championship games and that's where we are going.

I wonder about Rix Sports Bar and Grill at Coronado.; they have lots of tvs in there.

I’ve been at Disney World a few time during the Super Bowl, and it’s a great weekend crowd wise!

With ESPN Club no longer in existence at WDW,I like this plan.
Still bummed about the hocky puck...

For bar food it was OK, and was a place the "guys" could hangout some afternoons... if they were "parked out". With five resorts nearby, it seemed like it was busy most evening. Fine dinning it wasn't, but there was plenty of that in the area. But probably not room for a Beer Bar and a Sports Bar in one area.

Based on the prices and popularity of something like The Cake Bake Shop... I'm sure Disney's getting a much better return per square foot off appealing to the ladies, rather than the gentlemen. Never mind the energy savings... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter