Super Easy Cheeseball

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
I had to share this recipe with you all. It's so yummy and super simple that even a non cooker like me can master it. :D

Ranch Cheeseball

2 (8 oz) pkg of cream cheese ( I use fat free)
1 (1 oz) pkg of ranch dressing mix
2 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans

In medium sized bowl mash cream cheese. Mix in ranch dressing mix and cheddar cheese. Shape into a ball. Roll in chopped nuts. Serve with Ritz crackers. Enjoy!!!!

Yumm! Thanks for sharing! I have a cheese ball recipe that I make every Christmas, now I can serve this one with it! Thanks!!

You were nice to share yours, so here is the one I make (you probably already know this one, but here goes anyway)

Buddig Ball

2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
2 small packages Buddig beef
2 bunches green onions
2 teaspoons Accent
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

Bring cream cheese to room temperature in a bowl. Cut Buddig beef into small cubes, cut green onions and add to cream cheese. Add Accent and Worcestershire sauce. Mix all ingredients to form a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Serve with crackers.

I'm having company this weekend for my younger daughter's birthday party. I think a cheese ball will be a nice appetizer. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter